Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ak_7
  • Visitor
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

What if I don't have the asked way of payment?

Hi I'm from Belgium and I wonder. If people don't have the way of payment like visa/mastercard, american express or paypal, how could they upgrade then? I have maestro, and not one of the above. And I would love to upgrade to Unlimited. But how? Can ...

• Hi I'm from Belgium and I wonder. If people don't have the way of payment like visa/mastercard, american express or paypal, how could they upgrade then? I have maestro, and not one of the above. And ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

User number versus User name

My account har started showing a number - 9 digits - as my username in the app rather than my username as it used to do. Also showing a number for for all friends and not names - really makes it difficult to share music Log in via Facebook. Any ideas...

• My account har started showing a number - 9 digits - as my username  in the app rather than my username as it used to do. Also showing a number for for all friends and not names - really makes i...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Gift Cards

I'd love to use Spotify on my cellphone, but I'm lacking a Credit/Debit card, so I was wondering if a friend of mine could buy me an gift e-card. Here is my question: Let's suppose my friend buy me the e-card, do I need to add a credit/debit card/pay...

• Roadie
  • I'd love to use Spotify on my cellphone, but I'm lacking a Credit/Debit card, so I was wondering if a friend of mine could buy me an gift e-card. Here is my question: Let's suppose my friend buy me t...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

If i charge two one month receipt do i get two months or just one?

• If i charge two one month receipt do i get two months or just one?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! can I add any spotify user to my people list?

The first option (my only option) does not work fo me at all, have no idea why? I don't have a FB account. I enter the users name in lower case along with "spotify user" , but seach won't fine the user??? Any ideas!... Thanks https://www.spotify.com/...

• The first option (my only option) does not work fo me at all, have no idea why? I don't have a FB account. I enter the users name in lower case along with "spotify user" , but seach won't fine the us...
  • ezearis93
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Choose music for me?

Yes I Know I can type just about any song and Spotify will play it... but is there any way for Spotify to pick the music? Say I want to listen songs similar to Bjoro Haland, how could I do that with Spotify?

• Visitor
  • Yes I Know I can type just about any song and Spotify will play it... but is there any way for Spotify to pick the music? Say I want to listen songs similar to Bjoro Haland, how could I do that with ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I cache songs without paying or having a subscription?

Just wondering. Or is there any way to listen to songs I want to listen to on my playlist. Right now I have to listen to a radio based off of my playlist because I don't pay or have a subscription. (only on my iPod though)

• Just wondering. Or is there any way to listen to songs I want to listen to on my playlist. Right now I have to listen to a radio based off of my playlist because I don't pay or have a subscription. (...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP I BEEN CHARGED $9.99 AND EMAILED YOU NUMEROUS TIMES

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED AND HAD POSTED MY DISAPPOINTMENT ON FACEBOOK. I HAVE SENT NUMEROUS EMAILS PER YOUR CONTACT US ON THE SPOTIFY.COM WEBSITE AND NOONE HAS RESPONDED TO ME. I CANCELLED MY PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP WAY AHEAD OF TIME AND I STILL GOT CHARGED...

• Casual Listener
  • I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED AND HAD POSTED MY DISAPPOINTMENT ON FACEBOOK.  I HAVE SENT NUMEROUS EMAILS PER YOUR CONTACT US ON THE SPOTIFY.COM WEBSITE AND NOONE HAS RESPONDED TO ME.  I CANCELLED ...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

lost songs from playlist

Hi , I had these amazing songs that I collected under the playlist "Manna dey". They were all bengali songs. But now they is a empty playlist. Also the bengali songs don't show up in the search option for the same artist "Manna Dey" . This is very st...

• Hi ,   I had these amazing songs that I collected under the playlist "Manna dey". They were all bengali songs. But now they is a empty playlist. Also the bengali songs don't show up in the s...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed to load the required icudt library

Hi Spotify I can not listen to music anymore. It says "Failed to load the required icudt library". What does this mean?? I have tried to uninstall Spotify twice now, without any luck. It is the same computer, and with the same programs. Nothing new h...

• Regular
  • Hi Spotify I can not listen to music anymore. It says "Failed to load the required icudt library". What does this mean?? I have tried to uninstall Spotify twice now, without any luck. It is t...
  • Johnny
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wont start after login. The software freezes, and it wont start.

Hey guys. I have a big trouble with my spotify since two months. Tried everyting, and been reading here without finding a tread. 
So thankful if one of you have any tips for me.
 Spotify wont start after login. The software freezes, and it wont start...

• Regular
  • Hey guys. I have a big trouble with my spotify since two months. Tried everyting, and been reading here without finding a tread. 
So thankful if one of you have any tips for me.
 Spotify wont start a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify posts on Facebook use the wrong name

Hi, My spotify posts on Facebook keep coming up using the name of my account e.g. Joe Bloggs, rather than the name of the page I have set up for the business I run e.g. ACME Industries. The business page is set up from my Joe Bloggs account. This is ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   My spotify posts on Facebook keep coming up using the name of my account e.g. Joe Bloggs, rather than the name of the page I have set up for the business I run e.g. ACME Industries. Th...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Not possible to change country in profile

Hi, I have a problem with changing the country info in my profile. This is set to the UK altough I created and are currently using spotify in the netherlands. I am not able to change this in th profile menu to the netherlands. The country option indi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a problem with changing the country info in my profile. This is set to the UK  altough I created and are currently using spotify in the netherlands. I am not able to&n...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

all the songs do not arrive when you search on them

• all the songs do not arrive when you search on them
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Premium Account, Probably due to duplicate account

So I've lost my premium account and playlists for the 2nd time since I started using spotify. I've tried the logout log back in with facebook method but that has not worked. When I try and use my original spotify name, account was created before sept...

• So I've lost my premium account and playlists for the 2nd time since I started using spotify.  I've tried the logout log back in with facebook method but that has not worked.  When I try an...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login issue after buying premium

Hi. I bought my premium account the 26 of june. Bought it with my facebook login and now i dont have the premium, im stuck with an old email that i cant change due to some issue i dont understand. Ive logged in at spotify.com by pressing the facebook...

• Hi.   I bought my premium account the 26 of june. Bought it with my facebook login and now i dont have the premium, im stuck with an old email that i cant change due to some issue i dont und...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Mode Data Usage?

Hey there, I have a quick question about offline mode. I have premium, and want to use the offline mode for a flight I have later today. However, I was wondering how the offline mode works with your data. I have 500 songs currently started on spotify...

• Hey there, I have a quick question about offline mode. I have premium, and want to use the offline mode for a flight I have later today. However, I was wondering how the offline mode works with your...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I buy a suscription with appstore?

I'm a newbie on ios but i used spotify free on windows. Can i buy a suscription in appstore? I'd like to be premiun but i dont have a credit card.

• I'm a newbie on ios but i used spotify free on windows. Can i buy a suscription in appstore? I'd like to be premiun but i dont have a credit card.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card: my code is invalid

I have just (30 minutes ago) bought a gift card at a local Albert Heijn (supermarket) worth €10, 1 month of Spotify premium. However, when I try to activate my card, it gives me the following error notification: De Premium-code die je hebt opgegeven ...

• I have just (30 minutes ago) bought a gift card at a local Albert Heijn (supermarket) worth €10, 1 month of Spotify premium. However, when I try to activate my card, it gives me the following error n...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes