Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Email Address Changed

Solved!

Email Address Changed

Hello everyone,

Yesetrday I received an email that someone changed my account email, and now I cannot log in. My email account was originally "*snip*", but has been changed to "*snip*", and I created a throwaway account so I can post on here.

I have tried the following methods:

- Tried the "Someone has gained access to my account" link but still unable to get logged in.

- Sent a message to @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Facebook.  I did get responses back but all they said was how they would need me to go to the accounts team.

- Sent an email to the email address that you get telling you your email was changed (attached).

- Sent a request for contact through this portal as well: https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-anonymous/

And I still cannot get back in, or seem to get an answer from an Accounts team member. I asked a couple friends to look and see if my account was still active on their Spotify accounts, and I know that it is still there as we were able to find it, the account info has just been changed.  I have had a Premium account for years now and love Spotify, but this just seems ridiculous that it could be changed on a whim like that without verification.  I really don't feel like paying for someone else to use my Spotify account, and any help I could get would be greatly appreciated.  

Spotify.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Resolved.  Spotify Support got back to me.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Resolved.  Spotify Support got back to me.

The same happened to me! I’m logged in the app, but as they’ve changed my email I can’t log to any other platform. Could you guys help me please? My account is also premium. I’ve created this one just to have the problem solved here... My username is Alcateia 

Suggested posts