Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Email address in Account Overview is not mine!!

Solved!

Email address in Account Overview is not mine!!

The email address that is listed for my profile isn't my email address. I can still access my account as it linked with my Facebook but this is the only way I can log in as typing in my email and password doesn't work. I cannot change this email as whoever changed my email also appears to have changed my password. I also didn't receive any email saying that the email had been changed so I'm really confused
This is the email currently listed in my account:

*snip*e

It's not mine.

Please help!!

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter @SpotifyCares or through the online SpotifySupport.

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter @SpotifyCares or through the online SpotifySupport.

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

Thanks, that's what I did and they were super helpful. It's all sorted

Awesome! It's great to hear that everything's fine now, my friend. Enjoy the music!!

Suggested posts