Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Empty account...!!!! Please help...

Empty account...!!!! Please help...

Please help me...

I can log in to Spotify with my emailadres (that I use for Facebook: but than I get an empty account.. Normally I still have my old account with all my playlists (2 public playlists) because a friend can see it online.. it shows my username like this '1127589101'

Name: Els Vereecke
username (?): 1127589101
password: ?????
Spotify User ID: 542858510

I don't know the password.. and when I click the box 'forgotten password' it says apperently I use my Facebook username and -password (I already tried to use my facebook username and password but I still keep going on the empty account..)

Please help me.. cause I'm desperate... :(
6 Replies

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

.....But I can't logg in to contact support;............!?

Try this contact form, you don't have to login:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

MattSudaSpotify Star

It has been two days since I filled in the contact form... and I still didn't recieve help......

How can I get back on my original account.. with all my playlists........... !!!!please ..

I have forwarded your post to the support team at Spotify. Hopefully someone will be in contact soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Also:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address. Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used on the contact form.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Hey @ElsVereecke,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

You should expect an email from our support team anytime soon. Please check your inbox.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

Thanks! 

Suggested posts