Erase of everything on my Spotify account

Highlighted

Re: Erase of everything on my Spotify account

Roadie
Mdkaod, I've not been able to find an account other than the one you've signed in with. Did you have a username in the past I can look up? There's no history of playlists on your current account.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
Highlighted

Casual Listener

My friend recently accessed his spotify through my spotify account. In the process all of my starred tracks and playlists were copied onto his account and when I tried to logout of his profile and log back into mine, all my starred tracks (but not playlists) had gone. Fortunately he's managed to get his songs back but i'm 1600 tunes lighter that I am still unable to recover. Also, im a unlimited subscriber so it's not as if my trial has run out.

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

@Richard I always logged in with Facebook connect. Is there a way I can PM you the info?

Highlighted

Roadie

Tezzmeister11, I've managed to recover your tracks and store them in a new playlist here: -snip-

Just open that up and select them all, then star them. Let me know when you've done this and I'll take this down if you like.

Mdkaod, please submit a message through our contact form. To get to this go via About Us (above) > Contact Form. One of our agents will try and help you out with the case asap.

[EDIT: Took out starred tracks link]

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable
Thank you!
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Thanks a lot Richard! Everything's back to normal, so you can delete the playlist. Really appreciate it, keep up the good work!

Highlighted

@Richard

Yesterday my spotify shut itself down and when it opened again I had to resync it with facebook again and all my playlists (starred, and anything I made or subscribed to) were gone, along with my list of favorite people and all music in my inbox.  Is there anyway to recover any of this?

Highlighted

Spotify
Spotify
Hey Nickelpickle!

It looks like you created a duplicate account. I can also see that you've managed to reconnect your Facebook to your original account, so it should be fine. Are you still having trouble?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Highlighted

Casual Listener

I love how Spotify support keep telling us this all our fault for creating a second account.  Interesting that several hundred of us (possibly more) all unknowingly managed to create second accounts this weekend without even being near our computers isn't it!.  Clearly we are all going mad.  It's obviously all our fault because Spotify still haven't apologised, or said anything on their twitter feeds.  

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

I have the same problem.

All lists erased and not able to log-in on my Iphone.

Heeeelp!

SUGGESTED POSTS