Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Export playlist from old account, Import into new account

Solved!

Export playlist from old account, Import into new account

Hoping for a very simple solution to something I know many have issue with.

Since I can't simply change my username (it is a trademarked company name I no longer own and legally need to get away from right away), I need to export my existing playlists and then import them into a new spotify account and see that that works properly before I upgrade and begin paying for the new account.

Please advise.  Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Right-click on the desired playlist, and click "Share". Copy the link and open it on your new account (or just browse to the playlist if it's public). Open the playlist and hit CTRL+A to select all of the songs, then right-click on one of them and hit "Add to Playlist" -> "New Playlist". This will create a new Playlist that is a complete duplicate of the old one.

Hope it helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Right-click on the desired playlist, and click "Share". Copy the link and open it on your new account (or just browse to the playlist if it's public). Open the playlist and hit CTRL+A to select all of the songs, then right-click on one of them and hit "Add to Playlist" -> "New Playlist". This will create a new Playlist that is a complete duplicate of the old one.

Hope it helps!

CTRL+A did the trick. Thank you!

I'm glad to hear that! You're very welcome.

Suggested posts