Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FALLO EN mi playlist de FAVORITOS

FALLO EN mi playlist de FAVORITOS

Ayuda. Mi playlist que sale por defecto de favoritos, en la que tenía marcada como favoritas muchas canciones, se han borrado todas. Debe ser un fallo de Spotify porque me pasa en todos los dispositivos con los que abro sesión. Todas las demás playlist que tengo están intactas, menos la de Favoritos, es como si alguien haya borrado todas las canciones de esa lista. AYUDA, ya no se que hacer. 

3 Replies

Hola @garbiviga,

Llena este formulario y alguien de Spotify con gusto vera que sucede en un maximo de 24 hrs habiles.

Debes estar pendiente de la carpeta Spam, ya que muchas veces la respuestas llegan alli. Si recibes la respuesta automatica, responde a ese mensaje (aun si la direccion es 'no-reply') y un agente de servicio al cliente se pondra en contacto.

O contacta via Twitter, @SpotifyAyuda.
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hola, tengo el mismo problema. ¿me pueden ayudar?

Hey there @user-removed,

Welcome to the Community! We hope you don't mind us answering in English 🙂

Could you try restarting your phone to see if that makes any difference for you?

If you still experience this, it might be caused by an issue with your device's cache. In that case we'd recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app with the steps here should help get rid of all of the stored data on your device.

In case the issue persists, could you give us some more info on what's happening and let us know the device and operating system you’re using? Can you access the Liked Songs playlist from Your Library and it just doesn't contain any tracks or is the playlist missing entirely?

Also is this happening just with one particular device or across all devices including the web player?

Lastly, it'd be great if you could share a screen-recording or some screenshots of what's happening on your end, so that we can look further into it.

Let us know how you get on. We'll be on the lookout for your update.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts