Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook Problems

Solved!

Facebook Problems

Hai, i have problem with facebook this few weeks.

"Sorry, something went wrong, We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can."

picture : http://tribktla.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/facebook2.jpg?w=400&h=225&crop=1

Usually im login using Facebook and now my facebook had problem and i can't even login.

im try using the username with "number 121xxxxxx" and input my facebook password still can't work.

any solution for me to login?

Thank you so much,

Regards Marcel.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

can you Regain Access to it? 

if not than i Suggest going here and Filling out a Customer Support form https://www.spotify.com/us/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Spotify will probably set you up with a new Spotify only account and move your content over. If you want your Facebook account back, you need to take that up with Facebook support.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

7 Replies

have you tried Disconnecting and Reconnecting your Facebook Account to your Spotify Account?

I even can't access my facebook.

When i trying to login on facebok, by input correct email and password the first messages was

1. "Please Verify Your Identity 

We’re working hard to make sure that everyone on Facebook uses their real identity.

Facebook does not allow accounts that:

• Pretend to be someone else
  • Use a fake name
  • Don't represent a real person
In order to regain access to your account, please complete the following security check to verify your identity and help keep Facebook secure."

2. "Continue"

3. "Enter the Text Below"

4. "Sorry, something went wrong.

We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can."

I'm using my own facebook since 2008 and this is the first time had this problem.

any solution michaeljerzak?

Marked as solution

can you Regain Access to it? 

if not than i Suggest going here and Filling out a Customer Support form https://www.spotify.com/us/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

Oh ok, i don't know how to regain access to it.

but thanks tho i will fill out a customer support form

thank you so much michaeljerzak.

you're Welcome.

Marked as solution

Spotify will probably set you up with a new Spotify only account and move your content over. If you want your Facebook account back, you need to take that up with Facebook support.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

yea, yesterday i submit form to Facebook Support and they fixed my account really quick.

so i guess the case is closed cos now i can login with facebook.

thank you so much guys!

Regard,

Marcel.

Suggested posts