Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Facebook login does NOT work

Facebook login does NOT work

My spotify account is created with my Facebook account. I did not want to make a new thread on this topic because I saw there were many already BUT NOTHING WORKED FOR ME. So here I am. 

I have tried everything. I know for sure my Facebook login is 100% right. I tried it with and without the facebook login button. When i just type it in, it says that it is the wrong password email combination WHICH it is NOT. When I try to log in on the spotify website I just get a blank page. 

I tried deleting the application (desktop and iPhone). I tried it all but nothing works. 

I just payed my monthly subscription fee, (november 24th), so its crazy if its not working. And even if it was a problem with my subscription money, i would have been able to log in to my spotify but the premium version would be the free version. So that's not the case either. 

I just can't log in and it drives me crazy. I have many playlists, plus im paying for this account, I don't want a new account. 

1 Reply

Hello,

I had an error similar to this but it had to do with an error in logging into the facebook app, I since fixed this issue.  All I did was go to my "settings" in facebook, then go to the "apps" then removed the spotify app from the apps connected to facebook. Then i tried logging into spotify again using the facebook login and it worked perfectly.

Suggested posts