Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Familiar Plan Address Facebook

Solved!

Familiar Plan Address Facebook

Hi,

I'm going to add new users to my family plan but i need my address(My spotify account  is connected with faceebok).

How can i get this info?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @alejool,

Is it the first time it ask for your address? Or did you forget the address registered?

Unfortunately, for the time being, it’s not possible to check the address registered on an existing Premium for Family subscription.

If you move, or don't remember your address details, you need to create a new account, subscribe to Premium for Family on that account, and cancel the subscription on your old account.

After that, contact customer support, and they'll transfer your playlists from your old account to the new one.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @alejool,

Is it the first time it ask for your address? Or did you forget the address registered?

Unfortunately, for the time being, it’s not possible to check the address registered on an existing Premium for Family subscription.

If you move, or don't remember your address details, you need to create a new account, subscribe to Premium for Family on that account, and cancel the subscription on your old account.

After that, contact customer support, and they'll transfer your playlists from your old account to the new one.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts