Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Wrong email

Made an account and activiated premium however I logged out of the account accidentally and now I am paying for an account that I don't have access to as I don't know the email address.

• Made an account and activiated premium however I logged out of the account accidentally and now I am paying for an account that I don't have access to as I don't know the email address. 
  • iamandyhill
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Facebook Account

Hey Guys, I'm in the situation where i have 2 facebook accounts. The one linked to my spotify today, is an old one i don't use anymore, and i would therefore very much like to link spotify, to the my other account (the one im actually using) I have t...

• Visitor
  • Hey Guys,   I'm in the situation where i have 2 facebook accounts.   The one linked to my spotify today, is an old one i don't use anymore, and i would therefore very much like to ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Linking PlayStation accounts

So I linked my psn to my Spotify but then made a new psn and it won't let me link to the new account. I have gone onto Spotify and revoked access to psn a couple of times but it won't work. PlayStation tells me there is nothing they can do and I real...

• Casual Listener
  • So I linked my psn to my Spotify but then made a new psn and it won't let me link to the new account. I have gone onto Spotify and revoked access to psn a couple of times but it won't work. PlayStati...
  • iamandyhill
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Urgent help needed re lost playlist 3 hours before party

Help.. I've just upgraded to premium so as not to get ads and lost all the playlists I had created with the free version. I NEED them now!! Help

• Regular
  • Help.. I've just upgraded to premium so as not to get ads and lost all the playlists I had created with the free version.  I NEED them now!! Help
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Tilien yhdistäminen

Hei, voiko kahta tiliä yhdistää? Epähuomiossa perustettu kaksi tiliä, joissa molemmissa on soittolistoja. Haluaisin vain yhden tilin jossa näkyvillä molempien tilien soittolistat. Terveisin Tanja.linnoaho@luukku.com

• Visitor
  • Hei, voiko kahta tiliä yhdistää? Epähuomiossa perustettu kaksi tiliä, joissa molemmissa on soittolistoja. Haluaisin vain yhden tilin jossa näkyvillä molempien tilien soittolistat. Terveisin Tanja.lin...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount uneligible, want money back

so i tried to get the student discount but realised i was ineligible after spotify had taken a pending payement from my account and just exited facebook broswer (what i was applying on). i wasn't logged into my account (used my card details to get pa...

• so i tried to get the student discount but realised i was ineligible after spotify had taken a pending payement from my account and just exited facebook broswer (what i was applying on). i wasn't log...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I have a LG Smart Tv and I can't see my playlists.

Your help please. Login on my smarth LG 4K tv 2016 and nothing appears. Neither my music nor my playlist.Close and open session several times. Still does not work.Tengo un LG Smart 4K TV 2016 y no puedo ver mis cancionesy listas de reproducción.cerre...

• Your help please. Login on my smarth LG 4K tv 2016 and nothing appears. Neither my music nor my playlist. Close and open session several times. Still does not work. Tengo un LG Smart 4K TV 201...
  • iamandyhill
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Changing Date of Birth- Wrong one displayed

Hi everyone, I'm in a bit of a bother. My date of birth isn't the one that is currently displayed on my Spotify account (It says a date from 2002 and I was born in 1998). I've tried logging into my Facebook to change it which has my correct birth dat...

• Visitor
  • Hi everyone,   I'm in a bit of a bother. My date of birth isn't the one that is currently displayed on my Spotify account (It says a date from 2002 and I was born in 1998). I've tried log...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family plan kicked me out

so today i enter my sptotify and i wasn't in family plan anyomore , and now i can't get back because they say the adress is wrong but is correct, i need some help here guys

• so today i enter my sptotify and i wasn't in family plan anyomore ,  and now i can't get back because they say the adress is wrong but is correct, i need some help here guys 😃
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan kicked me out

Hi! I am on a family plan with my mom, one day I tried to listen to music and I couldnt So I checked my mail and there was one of spotify saying I had to verify my adress So I verifyed it and got an email that said that my adress couldnt be loged So ...

• Hi! I am on a family plan with my mom, one day I tried to listen to music and I couldnt So I checked my mail and there was one of spotify saying I had to verify my adress So I verifyed it and got an ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account seems to be blocked

Spotify made me pay twice in one month for my premium subscription, so naturally I made the bank reclaim one of those payments. However my account now seems to be blocked with no way to unblock it, every time I try and log in the app tells me I don't...

• Spotify made me pay twice in one month for my premium subscription, so naturally I made the bank reclaim one of those payments. However my account now seems to be blocked with no way to unblock it, e...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify y Facebook

Tengo una cuenta premium de spotify que me hice con el correo y hace poco me hice facebook. Me gustaria sincronizar la cuenta de facebook con la de spotify para añadir a mis amigos pero no me deja. He intentado ya varios dias seguidos y me es imposib...

• Casual Listener
  • Tengo una cuenta premium de spotify que me hice con el correo y hace poco me hice facebook. Me gustaria sincronizar la cuenta de facebook con la de spotify para añadir a mis amigos pero no me deja. H...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unknown Device-bug still not fixed

Occasionally when listening to music, the music stops or changes to something completely different. When I then check the Spotify-Client, I notice that the music is playing on a different device (I've had IPhones, Samsung Galaxy S3, S5, S6s!). When t...

• Visitor
  • Occasionally when listening to music, the music stops or changes to something completely different. When I then check the Spotify-Client, I notice that the music is playing on a different device...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in China?

I believe i will be going to China to travel and i wonder if i can use spotify in China or i can only listen music that i downloaded.

• I believe i will be going to China to travel and i wonder if i can use spotify in China or i can only listen music that i downloaded.
  • iamandyhill
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Setting up password for a device.

I was thinking of deleting facebook but my spotify account is linked with FB. And I obviously want to keep it. So I read up a bit in this forum and found out I could set up a password for a device.Ok so, that's what I wanted to do but when I receive ...

• Casual Listener
  • I was thinking of deleting facebook but my spotify account is linked with FB. And I obviously want to keep it.  So I read up a bit in this forum and found out I could set up a password for a de...
  • Icefraction
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium kicked me out IOS

Today logging on I found that I was no longer logged in. I have paid premium for 2+ years now. When I log back in, it says I only have a free account. My wife is still logged in on her phone with premium(same account) I can no longer access any playl...

• Today logging on I found that I was no longer logged in. I have paid premium for 2+ years now. When I log back in, it says I only have a free account. My wife is still logged in on her phone with pre...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EP under the wrong artist

I wasn't sure how to report this and haven't had luck getting in touch with Spotify, but I noticed that an EP by a band called Kardia is listed under a different Kardia's Spotify page. This is the current Kardia band page https://open.spotify.com/art...

• I wasn't sure how to report this and haven't had luck getting in touch with Spotify, but I noticed that an EP by a band called Kardia is listed under a different Kardia's Spotify page.    ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas com plano familiar

Já tenho o plano familiar a um tempo em que minha mãe e minha mãe é tão presente que hoje em dia é quando e quando coloco como informações que não são possíveis de uma ajuda para solucionar.

• Já tenho o plano familiar a um tempo em que minha mãe e minha mãe é tão presente que hoje em dia é quando e quando coloco como informações que não são possíveis de uma ajuda para solucionar.
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution willicarneiro

I can not play music on spotify web. I also can not use the spotify api for queries and add songs and create playlist. The web spotify says that it has an error and can not reproduce anything. Already when I try to use the api of spotify says that my...

• Casual Listener
  • I can not play music on spotify web. I also can not use the spotify api for queries and add songs and create playlist. The web spotify says that it has an error and can not reproduce anything. Alread...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paguei minha conta, mas continua suspensa

Prezados,Minha conta é premium, e estava suspensa por falta de pagamento. Realizei o pagamento, veio normalmente incluso na minha fatura do cartão, porém continuo sem acesso a minha conta, como se eu não tivesse realizado o pagamento. Solicito a regu...

• Prezados, Minha conta é premium, e estava suspensa por falta de pagamento. Realizei o pagamento, veio normalmente incluso na minha fatura do cartão, porém continuo sem acesso a minha conta, como se ...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes