Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I receive email notifications in Dutch

Hi, My account is configured in French (Belgium), so is the interface my apps.But I receive email from Spotify in Dutch. How can I change that? I want to receive in French or English. Thanks,

• Hi,   My account is configured in French (Belgium), so is the interface my apps. But I receive email from Spotify in Dutch.   How can I change that? I want to receive in French or Engl...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password forgotten

HelloI receive an email to reset my password but once I enter the new password and click ok, immediate message saying link no longer available, has expired, but I do it immediately after receiving the link!

• Hello I receive an email to reset my password but once I enter the new password and click ok, immediate message saying link no longer available, has expired, but I do it immediately after receiving ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally Created 2 Accounts and Can't Find Either

Hello, I believe that I created two accounts in error and now I cannot access either account or create a new one. A while ago, I started a free account with my email address, but stopped using it. More recently, I decided to purchase a Spotify Studen...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I believe that I created two accounts in error and now I cannot access either account or create a new one. A while ago, I started a free account with my email address, but stopped usi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not an active account

A few days ago I stopped my Spotify premium and went back to Free. But now I can't log in because I get a message that says : Username & Password not connected to an active Spotify account. What can I do to get my account back ?

• Casual Listener
  • A few days ago I stopped my Spotify premium and went back to Free. But now I can't log in because I get a message that says : Username & Password not connected to an active Spotify account. What ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Factory Data Resetting my Account

i woud like to restart my spotify account and start fresh, but I can't quite seem to find how

• i woud like to restart my spotify account and start fresh, but I can't quite seem to find how
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot login

Hi, I've been trying log in on my new phone and while I can on the site, when I try to log in on the app it says that I've already created an account and error 404. I have clicked sign out on all devices but nothing changed. Should I delete my accoun...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've been trying log in on my new phone and while I can on the site, when I try to log in on the app it says that I've already created an account and error 404. I have clicked sign out on all dev...
  • labelscollected
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with login

Hi.I have two account spotify,one premium and one standard. I have forgot the password of premium account and i have forgot the password of this account gmail and i can't reset it....is there another solution to this problem? Or team of spotify deact...

• Visitor
  • Hi. I have two account spotify,one premium and one standard. I have forgot the password of premium account and i have forgot the password of this account gmail and i can't reset it....is there anoth...
  • labelscollected
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

I have two accounts. One premium and one free. Originally, my facebook was linked to my premium account but I accidentally clicked on link to facebook on my free account. Now, I can not access my premium account. Can I somehow get it back and am I st...

• I have two accounts. One premium and one free. Originally, my facebook was linked to my premium account but I accidentally clicked on link to facebook on my free account. Now, I can not access my pre...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to use username instead of FB informations?

Hello, I`ve connected my Spotify Premium account with Facebook profile and I`ll to display my user name instead of FB informations, how I can do this?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I`ve connected my Spotify Premium account with Facebook profile and I`ll to display my user name instead of FB informations, how I can do this?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost playlists

Spotify premium was charged to my expired card, and when I updated my payment information and logged back into spotify, my playlists were gone. HELP

• Visitor
  • Spotify premium was charged to my expired card, and when I updated my payment information and logged back into spotify, my playlists were gone. HELP
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

i cant log in my account

i already pay the 6 month spotify but i cant open my account 

• i already pay the 6 month spotify but i cant open my account 
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Issue

I just tried to upgrade with the student discount. However, I was stuck at the second step, where you choose the College/University you're from. It kept reporting an error, and I couldn't move forward. I closed the page thinking I should probably try...

• Casual Listener
  • I just tried to upgrade with the student discount. However, I was stuck at the second step, where you choose the College/University you're from. It kept reporting an error, and I couldn't move forwar...
  • whiteglint
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

chromecast接続時のみ「アカウントが他の場所で使われているため、spotifyを一時停止しました」

Spotifyをスマートフォンで再生することは可能ですが、chromecastと接続してTVから再生しようとすると、「アカウントが他の場所で使われているため、一時停止しました」とエラーが出てすぐに接続が切れてしまいます。・他のアプリはchromecast接続可能・Spotifyアプリのアンインストール→再ダウンロード実施済・アカウントパスワード変更実施済・他のデバイスでログインしたことがない・先週までは普通にchromecastへ接続できていた(急にできなくなった)なぜだかわかりますか。教えて下...

• Spotifyをスマートフォンで再生することは可能ですが、 chromecastと接続してTVから再生しようとすると、 「アカウントが他の場所で使われているため、一時停止しました」とエラーが出てすぐに接続が切れてしまいます。 ・他のアプリはchromecast接続可能 ・Spotifyアプリのアンインストール→再ダウンロード実施済 ・アカウントパスワード変更実施済 ・他のデバイス...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change from PREMIUM to FAMILY to FREE

Dear fellow spotifyers,I changed my account from PREMIUM to FAMILY, then I invited two users.Then I read that you first need to unsubscribe your premium, wait till your prm days are over, and then create your familiy group.So I changed my account fro...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear fellow spotifyers, I changed my account from PREMIUM to FAMILY, then I invited two users. Then I read that you first need to unsubscribe your premium, wait till your prm days are over, and t...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How are you allowed to not have a customer service phone number to call

The first time i bought spotify was last month, I was charged twice, i wanted to contact spotify through the phone so that i could notify them of this and hopefully fix this problem, it was a hassle looking for it and I didn't care enough to pursue t...

• The first time i bought spotify was last month, I was charged twice, i wanted to contact spotify through the phone so that i could notify them of this and hopefully fix this problem, it was a hassle ...
  • STARSHINE1981
  • Regular
  • 20 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 13 likes

Account address

Hi I chance from premium to family but I can't add members because of the address doesn't match can someone help ?

• Hi I chance from premium to family but I can't add members because of the address doesn't match can someone help ?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't find my Song on Spotify?

Hey Com, Since today i can't find my Song on Spotify? It looks like Spotify delete it from my Artist Page but it's still listed if i search for it? They also withdrawn some of my montly listeners? Could somebody (from spotify) please help me out? Her...

• Hey Com,   Since today i can't find my Song on Spotify? It looks like Spotify delete it from my Artist Page but it's still listed if i search for it? They also withdrawn some of my montly list...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Loging in on iPhone app

I recently deleted the Spotify app then re downloaded it. when I click the log in button under "already a user" and type in my login details it says I already have an account (as if I'm trying to create a new one). If I try to log in with Facebook it...

• I recently deleted the Spotify app then re downloaded it. when I click the log in button under "already a user" and type in my login details it says I already have an account (as if I'm trying to cre...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes