Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ironhoodie
  • Visitor
  • 733 replies
  • 71 likes
  • Account
  • 733 replies
  • 71 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

Work in the merchant navy with no internet connection - but would like to use Spotify.

Hi - this post is on behalf of another. My partner is going away to Antartica in the coming weeks and pays for a Spotify subscription. However, after a month at sea with no internet connection, it stops him from being able to access his offline playl...

• Visitor
  • Hi - this post is on behalf of another.   My partner is going away to Antartica in the coming weeks and pays for a Spotify subscription. However, after a month at sea with no internet connecti...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

UNIQUE PROBLEM WITH FAMILY PREMIUM PLAN! Please help!!

I just signed up for a family premium account. We live overseas, but since I am paying with a U.S. credit card, it has us listed as a U.S. account. That's fine, but it now my husband and children (who live here with me) are not allowed to accept the ...

• I just signed up for a family premium account.  We live overseas, but since I am paying with a U.S. credit card, it has us listed as a U.S. account.  That's fine, but it now my husband and ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for premium while i can't use premium any more

Hey, I'm from the Netherlands and i'm charged on 3/3/17 for premium on that day i still had premium. The day after it I have cancelled my subscription so that it would end on 4/3/17 after I had done this I had no premium more while i paid for the who...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I'm from the Netherlands and i'm charged on 3/3/17 for premium on that day i still had premium. The day after it I have cancelled my subscription so that it would end on 4/3/17 after I had done...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription was cancelled for no reason

My subscription was cancelled for no reason all of a sudden. Prior to that incident, my premium account was upgraded to premium family without my consent nor without my knowledege. When i checked who was on the family members list, one stood out but ...

• My subscription was cancelled for no reason all of a sudden. Prior to that incident, my premium account was upgraded to premium family without my consent nor without my knowledege. When i checked who...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The incorrect email address is in mySpotify Premium account details and I need help to correct it

Hi. I have not used this forum before but it seems to be the only way to resolve the situation that I find myself in.I signed up for the 3 month 99p Premium service and filled ionm all the details. The 3 months are now up and I am trying to cancel th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I have not used this forum before but it seems to be the only way to resolve the situation that I find myself in. I signed up for the 3 month 99p Premium service and filled ionm all the details....
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I keep getting billed twice a mont for my Spotify premium

Hi. When i go through my bank history, I see that i have been withdrawn twice a mont for spotify premium for the last 8 months. I can not see why this is happening or how to cancel theese subscribtions. Hopefull one on Spotify's personel can get back...

• Hi. When i go through my bank history, I see that i have been withdrawn twice a mont for spotify premium for the last 8 months. I can not see why this is happening or how to cancel theese subscribtio...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how do i recover playlists from a cancelled spotify premium for family?

I joined Vodafone for myself, my husband and my son and took advantage of their spotify offer as part of their Red package. I then cancelled my existing Spotify Premium for Family subscription. When I joined Vodafone I was told that the offer include...

• I joined Vodafone for myself, my husband and my son and took advantage of their spotify offer as part of their Red package. I then cancelled my existing Spotify Premium for Family subscription. ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution SUSCRIPCION

El mes pasado cancele mi cuenta premium, pero me hicieron el cargo en esos casos que puedo hacer?

• El mes pasado cancele mi cuenta premium, pero me hicieron el cargo en esos casos que puedo hacer?
  • Chispi
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family - saying already part of group or another

Have received voucher code but when press submit it comes back saying already part of family or another - choose to switch. Not yet a member of the family premium yet so not sure what is going on?

• Casual Listener
  • Have received voucher code but when press submit it comes back saying already part of family or another - choose to switch.   Not yet a member of the family premium yet so not sure what is goi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How long does it take for a new song to appear on my fan insights page?

Just released a track on Spotify. How long does it take for a new song to appear on my fan insights?

• Regular
  • Just released a track on Spotify. How long does it take for a new song to appear on my fan insights?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account/ Email Löschen

Ich würde gerne ein Neues Profiel erstellen das nicht mehr mit Facebook gekoppelt ist jedioch habe ich ca. 1Stunde damit vervracht herauszufinden wie mann die Email adresse löschen kann damit ich diese für das neue Abo gebrauchen kan .... vergebens ....

• Visitor
  • Ich würde gerne ein Neues Profiel erstellen das nicht mehr mit Facebook gekoppelt ist jedioch habe ich ca. 1Stunde damit vervracht herauszufinden wie mann die Email adresse löschen kann damit ich die...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

me quitaron mi cuenta premium

Era parte de una cuenta familiar premium y spotify me saco de la cuenta sin notificarme, solamente al titular de la cuenta sin ofrecernos ningun tipo de soluciones.

• Era parte de una cuenta familiar premium y spotify me saco de la cuenta sin notificarme, solamente al titular de la cuenta sin ofrecernos ningun tipo de soluciones.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment not beinv accepted

Took to long to make payment for premium and subscription ended a few days later. Every card I use to make payment it keeps saying to enter expiration date repeatedly

• Took to long to make payment for premium and subscription ended a few days later. Every card I use to make payment it keeps saying to enter expiration date repeatedly
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Could it charge my Amazon account even if I never signed up for premium?

I'm really worried. It is letting me do everything premium can do but I never signed up for it. Could it charge my Amazon account?

• I'm really worried. It is letting me do everything premium can do but I never signed up for it. Could it charge my Amazon account?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: I am currently a premium subscriber and would like to know if I switch my account to family prem

I am encountering a double charge after I have upgraded from Premium to Premium for Family. Also the currency charged also differs. Not sure if anyone can share on how the subscription is being managed and how we can approach to better understand the...

• I am encountering a double charge after I have upgraded from Premium to Premium for Family. Also the currency charged also differs. Not sure if anyone can share on how the subscription is being manag...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Work email???

I have recieved an email to my WORK email account from you without signing up. When I click the link to view my account it takes me to my home account with my HOME email address. Please could someone tell me how this has happened as I have never give...

• Casual Listener
  • I have recieved an email to my WORK email account from you without signing up. When I click the link to view my account it takes me to my home account with my HOME email address. Please could someone...
  • Clmc-x
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in/reset password

I was logged out on my computer and phone, whenever i try to log in it says username/pw is wrong. I hit reset password but nothing happens when i hit send on the confirmation. When i go to my account page on the website it says ":site cannot be reach...

• I was logged out on my computer and phone, whenever i try to log in it says username/pw is wrong. I hit reset password but nothing happens when i hit send on the confirmation. When i go to my account...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me cancel my subscription!!

I am not able to cancel my Spotify premium subscription. Everytime I enter my password it says that something went wrong. I cant afford to continue this subscription. PLEASE cancel it.

• I am not able to cancel my Spotify premium subscription. Everytime I enter my password it says that something went wrong. I cant afford to continue this subscription. PLEASE cancel it.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add next music to play in shuffle mode

Hi, Could someone tell me if I subscribe a Premium account I could listen to one playlist in shuffle mode and, at any time, pick one music to play next, but letting the shuffle mode keep going on after playing that chosen music?I am thinking about ma...

• Hi,   Could someone tell me if I subscribe a Premium account I could listen to one playlist in shuffle mode and, at any time, pick one music to play next, but letting the shuffle mode keep goi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

abonnement premium

Ik heb een Premium famely abonnement van €14.99 pm. Na inloggen albsch62 heb ik geen toegang tot mijn account en wordt mij gevraagd een Premium abonnement te nemen alle gelden zijn door u geïncasseerd van NL49ABNA0514845317

• Ik heb een Premium famely abonnement van €14.99 pm. Na inloggen albsch62 heb ik geen toegang tot mijn account en wordt mij gevraagd een Premium abonnement te nemen alle gelden zijn door u geïncasseer...
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes