Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Family

Family

Ik heb een Family abonnement genomen. Mijn dochter kon zonder problemen de uitnodiging accepteren en upgraden naar Premium Family. Mijn man heb ik eveneens een uitnodiging gestuurd. Hij krijgt die nergens te zien en kan dus NIET upgraden. Iemand een oplossing? Vg. Sylvie
7 Replies

Hey @sylvieclaeys

Many thanks for your post and welcome aboard the Spotify Community!

Let me start by apologising for the English reply. Right now our community only officially offers English support, but this doesn't mean that we don't want to help. In fact we'd truly love to help!

What appears to be the issue that you're experiencing?

If you could let us know, I'm sure I can take a look into this further for you, or at the very least point you in the correct direction 🙂

Thanks in advance!

Dear sir
I tried the whole procedure over again yesterday and I solved the problem myself.Thanks for your message. 
Sincerely 
Sylvie Claeys 

I have the same problem. My family receives the invitation email. But when they accept de invitation, the browser do not show de page to fill in the token. Instead the browser opens in the log in page. How can we solve this?

Ali

Misschien zal dit uw probleem op te lossen, hoop dat je een mooie dag verder.

https://support.spotify.com/nl/account_payment_help/premium_for_family/premium-for-family/ 

Niet dus. Ik volg exact de intructies. 

maar dank je wel!

Ich bin wirklich leid, das zu hören. Ich hoffe, dass du die Lösung für Ihr Problem zu finden. Entschuldigung auf mein schlecht Deutsch. Tscüß.

Suggested posts