Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

First Account Password can not be reset. Facebook Account doesnt exist anymore.

Solved!

First Account Password can not be reset. Facebook Account doesnt exist anymore.

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Samsung Galaxy 8

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Hello All,

My issue is, that i have a first Account which is a Premium one.

I think that i have created it with Facebook. But now my Facebook Account is

deleted and i also dont have any Options to Reactivate it, because the deletion was more than a half year ago.

Anyway, on my samsung phone, i can still use Spotify, BUT i cant use it on another Device cause i just dont have the password. I cant reset it through facebook, cause i dont have it anymore and through E-Mail cause the account is not linked to an mail adress.

I need a way to reset the passwort OR  to link my former account to my newest, so i can use the premium option on my new account without paying twice in a month.

Thank you for your help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Danij11!

Could you try having the password reset with all possible email addresses you might have used for creating your account? (including the email address you used to sign up to Facebook with).

Hope this helps and have a nice day 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @Danij11!

Thanks for reaching out. I'll be here to help you out. In this case, I'd recommend checking out this Support article for more info on how to use Spotify without Facebook.

Make sure to let me know how things go!

Jose_MSpotify Star

Hello @Jose_M ,

thank you for the fast answer.

Unfortunatelly this topic doesnt help me.

As i mentiond before, My Former Spotify Account is not connected with facebook, since my Facebook Account doenst exist anymore. It is complete deleted for a long time ago. 

Also i tried to reset the Passwort by enter my Mail - Adresses and My Spotify Username. It seems Like, i should get a mail, but by checking my Mailbox i didnt get anything for the reset. Also i checked my Spam Folder and there is empty.

So what should i do now?

I am paying monthly for my former Account, but i cant use this on another device since i dont know my password and somehow i cannot reset it.

Thank for your help in advance.

Best regards,

Dani

Marked as solution

Hello @Danij11!

Could you try having the password reset with all possible email addresses you might have used for creating your account? (including the email address you used to sign up to Facebook with).

Hope this helps and have a nice day 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts