Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forgot my username, password AND email

Forgot my username, password AND email

Subject. This is a problem. What can I do? I logged out thinking my username and password would stay but they didn't.

25 Replies

Is this an facebook account or a Spotify Orignal account?

If it's a facebook account used to login to Spotify then it's not Spotify's issue, you need to contact facebook for that.

If it's an Original Spotify account then contact support here: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

They will need to take extra secruity details, which this is somehting that you and them can't discuss on the forums.

Thanks

Liam

System Specs:
Intel® Core™ i5-2500K Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.70 GHz), 4GB Ram DRR3 (800Mhz), Intel 3000 HD Graphics, 500GB HDD at 5400 RPM, 250GB Extra HDD at 5400RPM, WIn7 Home Premium

To post on the Community you need a Spotify account so don't worry - the fact you're here at all means we can help you out.

Can you try launching Spotify from a Facebook play link? For example try https://www.facebook.com/music/song/Video-Killed-The-Radio-Star/400622862530

This should help force a login.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hmm, yea that never occured to me.

Unless the user created a new account to post here?

System Specs:
Intel® Core™ i5-2500K Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.70 GHz), 4GB Ram DRR3 (800Mhz), Intel 3000 HD Graphics, 500GB HDD at 5400 RPM, 250GB Extra HDD at 5400RPM, WIn7 Home Premium

Good point, we'll have to wait and see.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

hope you can help !!!! had spotify app on iphone 4s, accidently deleted app, cannot remember any login details, it was a premium account.  I have created new login to access community, tried log in from facebook, diddnt work. pls help

I suggest you submit an online contact form and someone at Spotify will look into this for you. If you get an automated reply, make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply) and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

@farahusman wrote:

hope you can help !!!! had spotify app on iphone 4s, accidently deleted app, cannot remember any login details, it was a premium account.  I have created new login to access community, tried log in from facebook, diddnt work. pls help

hey spotify community

I've got 2 spotify accounts. one fb-account and one private account with spotify premium. Actually I deleted the spotify app on my iphone and now I can't remember my username and password. I would like to use my private account again since I pay for it every month. Is there anyone who can help me out? thanks in advance

I JUST GOT PREMIUM RIGHT IN TIME for my run then realised I used my wrong email instead!!! And now I can't change the password since I used my wrong dam email ending!! Please help me

Is it fixed? Because I have the same problem and I want to fix it

Hey @romybos

Check out my reply to your post:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Forgotten-password/m-p/1337266#M197...

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Someone help I forgot my username, password, and EMAIL! Also to make things worst for me it was a fake email and to make it even worst I paid for spotify permuim and I can't cancle it! Someone give me so adivice ASAP!!!

My wife and I got a divorce so I took over the payments on the account. I need to reset the username and password. I have a new phone now and I cannot log into it

this is no help because i can not get a reply onmy email as i entered the wrong email

I created an account through Facebook and now it's saying I don't have an account linked to Facebook? And it's charged me £9.99 when I haven't used it?

I have the same problem!!! and Spotify is arrogantly ignoring my emails!!!! Did you manage to solve the problem?

Did you ever figure this out? My wife is having the same problem (deleted app and forgot email associated with it). Any help would be appreciated!

I'm having the same issue but mine is a Starbucks partner account, I have an account through Facebook but it's not my starbucks linked account how can I change it or retrieve my partner account

I can reminded my account

Hi,
Ive forgotten my username and email so am unable to log in. I have tried to contact Spotify but need to log in to do this so am unsure how to get in touch with them?

Suggested posts