Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free Subscriptions!

Solved!

Free Subscriptions!

I have tried the trial and want to go back to the free subscription but it does not give me the option. I have tried to return back and it only give me the option to subscribe to premium. It says it was ending on 5-12-2015 but it shows I still have premium. How can I go back?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

The 7 day trial will automatically cancel as Spotify can't use your phone account unless you put it into the Spotify account page, there's no need to worry.

If, for some strange reason, you do get charged after the trial ends, don't hesitate to come back here and I'm sure cancelling it properly and refunding you won't be a problem.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Which trial did you use? If it was the 7 day one, you shouldn't have had to put in any payment details 😉

You should be able to cancel your subscription if it will renew from your subscriptions page. Any issues with that, let me know, and if you could post a screenshot of the page if you do run into any problems that would be great.

Anthony

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

Anthony,
Thank you for the reply. It was the 7 day free trial but it did it on my phone not computer. It did not ask for any payment information. I think it may charge my phone account.

Marked as solution

Hi,

The 7 day trial will automatically cancel as Spotify can't use your phone account unless you put it into the Spotify account page, there's no need to worry.

If, for some strange reason, you do get charged after the trial ends, don't hesitate to come back here and I'm sure cancelling it properly and refunding you won't be a problem.

Anthony

screen spotify.png

This is the screen I get when I try and change back to free. 

Thank you very much Anthony! Cat Happy

Suggested posts