Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Pricing thoughts

I know this topic will probably get buried and me flamed but I think $9.99/mo is too high. I just signed up for the 3 month for .99 which is a great introduction offer. But I'll be gone after the 3 months. I'm paying $7.99/mo for Netflix which I'd sa...

• I know this topic will probably get buried and me flamed but I think $9.99/mo is too high.   I just signed up for the 3 month for .99 which is a great introduction offer. But I'll be gone afte...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 4 times?! help.

I tried signing up for the student discount and each time I would, it tell me error and wouldn't work. I was under the impression that something was wrong with my computer or something so I kept refreshing and trying and it still wouldn't work. Final...

• I tried signing up for the student discount and each time I would, it tell me error and wouldn't work. I was under the impression that something was wrong with my computer or something so I kept refr...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

changing country without changing payment

My spotify will not work since I am abroad in Australia (although I've already been here for 3 months it just stopped today). My profile will not allow me to change my country, and when I found a way to change it the next message said I need to have ...

• My spotify will not work since I am abroad in Australia (although I've already been here for 3 months it just stopped today). My profile will not allow me to change my country, and when I found a way...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login once in 30 days.....

I haven't logged in for over 30 days and now I can't get back online! Please help!Don't understand why there is no contact number to call someone! This has taken over a wk when it could have take a 5 min phone call!

• I haven't logged in for over 30 days and now I can't get back online! Please help! Don't understand why there is no contact number to call someone! This has taken over a wk when it could have take a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify family

Hi, i am from Guatemala i have a spptify family account that i created on April 17 but today(May 4th) i tried to listen to some of my Music but it says i have a Free account and that my account isnt linked to a spotify family account

• Hi, i am from Guatemala i have a spptify family account that i created on April 17 but today(May 4th) i tried to listen to some of my Music but it says i have a Free account and that my account isnt ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium trial

I signed up for the $.99 3 month trial. it said it was going to charge me $9.99 the next day so I canceled it because that is not right and now it says I am unable to qualify for the trial because I used it already. I also can not contact the company...

• I signed up for the $.99 3 month trial. it said it was going to charge me $9.99 the next day so I canceled it because that is not right and now it says I am unable to qualify for the trial because I ...
  • GlossyPanther
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

can't log out from all devices.

it says error try again later for couple of days now. ridicilous. halp.

• Regular
  • it says error try again later for couple of days now.    ridicilous.    halp.    
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to stop Spotify charge me for my cancelled subscription?!?

Despite a confirnation of my ending of my Spotify Premium account, Spotify continues to draw money from my bank account. How can I stop this? Their customer service never reply my mails and I have still not found any way to get in contact with them. ...

• Despite a confirnation of my ending of my Spotify Premium account, Spotify continues to draw money from my bank account. How can I stop this? Their customer service never reply my mails and...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Change Country without Credit Card

A long while back, I took a trip to America (live elsewhere) and due to having a road trip scheduled, I decided to try out offline Spotify. I figured I would only need it for a month, so I would just use the free trial month. I paid while in America,...

• A long while back, I took a trip to America (live elsewhere) and due to having a road trip scheduled, I decided to try out offline Spotify. I figured I would only need it for a month, so I would just...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to add family member to Spotify Family

Hey there, My wife was a premium member. We cancelled her membership. I was a premium member, I upgraded to Family to include my wife in the plan. Now when she accepts the invitation in the email, she gets the following error message presented to her...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there,   My wife was a premium member. We cancelled her membership.   I was a premium member, I upgraded to Family to include my wife in the plan.   Now when she accepts the ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canadian Account Charged in Euros

Morning, I have recently moved back to Canada after living in the UK for two years. I had a Spotify account in the UK and was paying in pounds out of a UK bank account. Having moved to Canada, I updated my subscription to be a Canadian one, and thus ...

• Morning,   I have recently moved back to Canada after living in the UK for two years.  I had a Spotify account in the UK and was paying in pounds out of a UK bank account.  Having mo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify family

I upgraded to a family account my husband accepted via his emails I got a message say 5 days to change its been over 2 weeks still no change made or notificationHelp how can he use our account ?

• Visitor
  • I upgraded to a family account my husband accepted via his emails I got a message say 5 days to change its been over 2 weeks still no change made or notification Help how can he use our account ?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is a refund possible?

Kind of freaking out. I'm broke at the moment and I thought I cancelled spotify months ago. It just charged th 10.81 to my account. I only had just enough to pay my phone bill so it doesn't get shut off while I'm applying to new jobs. Now I can't kee...

• Kind of freaking out. I'm broke at the moment and I thought I cancelled spotify months ago. It just charged th 10.81 to my account. I only had just enough to pay my phone bill so it doesn't get shut ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant change country

Hi there, I have tried many ways to change the country in my account, but the field remains grey, un changeable. I opened Spotify when I was in Ireland, I have in the meantime since September last year moved to Brazil where I currently work an live. ...

• Hi there,  I have tried many ways to change the country in my account, but the field remains grey, un changeable.  I opened Spotify when I was in Ireland, I have in the meantime since S...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Account became Free but theres balance on the account...

hey community! so My Premium account became free today, i don't why... since I redeemed 2 Gift cards for 6 month each last month, all my devices became free, and i can even see the order receipts in my account.... and my password is acting weird too,...

• Regular
  • hey community! so My Premium account became free today, i don't why... since I redeemed 2 Gift cards for 6 month each last month, all my devices became free, and i can even see the order receipt...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Country problems

Hey, So I have tried the step by step instructions to change my Country to USA from UK after my move, but the the field is grey and unclickable/unchangeable. I emailed spotify and they gave me a link to the step by step guide despite me informing the...

• Hey,   So I have tried the step by step instructions to change my Country to USA from UK after my move, but the the field is grey and unclickable/unchangeable. I emailed spotify and they gave ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Issue After Trying to Switch to Spotify Premium for Students

So I am using Spotify for about a year now (I think), but I always paid 9.99€/month despite being a student. So I wanted to switch to the student version because I don't have as much money at the moment and 4.99€/month is too awesome. I unsubscribed ...

• So I am using Spotify for about a year now (I think), but I always paid 9.99€/month despite being a student. So I wanted to switch to the student version because I don't have as much money at the mom...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Subsciption

This is related to Case: 02866042, support request: 00DDpxIW.500DuZ7RP I joined around 3/30 with a free 1 month premium subscription. I canceled before 4/28 and verified by going back into the Spotify desktop app. Now when I access my account online ...

• This is related to Case:  02866042, support request: 00DDpxIW.500DuZ7RP     I joined around 3/30 with a free 1 month premium subscription. I canceled before 4/28 and verif...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled my subscription and still be charged $9.99

I signed up for a free subscription in March. I tried it for a month and then canceled it, but not quite in time. I was charged in April. That's fine. But then I cancelled my account through the Spotify app. I looked back and it said my subscription ...

• I signed up for a free subscription in March. I tried it for a month and then canceled it, but not quite in time. I was charged in April. That's fine. But then I cancelled my account through the Spot...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Stolen - In Need Of Recovery

Hi All, After using your ticketing system which seems to just send back automated emails I'd like to try here. My Account has become unavailable these last couple of days and any attempts to recover it through email password reset or otherwise never ...

• Hi All,  After using your ticketing system which seems to just send back automated emails I'd like to try here.   My Account has become unavailable these last couple of days and any at...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes