Premium Subscription Showing Free

Highlighted

Premium Subscription Showing Free

Regular

I see that they say the problem is fixed. My account on my Mac and Iphone 6 is still showing FREE. I deleted and reinstalled spotify and this did not work. I pay for the family plan.

Thank you,

Tori

17 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Premium Subscription Showing Free

Regular

Exactly the same situation here. I keep hearing ads and it's infuriating to the point of considering dropping Spotify altogether, even though I've been a subscriber for over two years.

Highlighted

Music Fan

Same here. Have had no issues with the Premium until today and it won't even let me subsribe even though I already did. Has anyone actually heard back from customer support?

Highlighted

Regular

No...nothing yet......I hope they will address this soon. I am also very frustrated with the commercials and not able to listen to any song I want on my Iphone. I pay for the family premium account. I am also thinking of cancelling everything and not using Spotify anymore. I will give it ONE more day.

Tori

Highlighted

Same issue here... Not fixed yet 😞
Highlighted

Regular

I just fixed mine!!!! Unsubscribed and subscribed again. Now everything is correct.

Tori

Highlighted

Music Fan

Did you lose your music?

Highlighted

Regular

No. i still have all my playslists.

Tori

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I'm having the exact same problem and it's driving me nuts. Can you list step by step what you did to fix this?

Thanks so much.

Highlighted

Regular

Go to account and unsubscribe. The subscribe again.  That is all I did and it is now showing premium on my Mac and my iphone.

Tori

SUGGESTED POSTS