Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Facebook Issues

Facebook account disabled....by Facebook...due to hacked account. Originally created and subscribed to premium Spotify account in August 2014 using Facebook credentials. Now that I do not have a Facebook account, I cannot de-associate my email from F...

• Casual Listener
  • Facebook account disabled....by Facebook...due to hacked account.  Originally created and subscribed to premium Spotify account in August 2014 using Facebook credentials.  Now that I do not...
  • kurzkid01
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My Premium Account

I payed my $10 a month they took it out yesterday and my premium account went back to free why ? And it says Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to your subscription. Contact our customer service team who can ...

• Regular
  • I payed my $10 a month they took it out yesterday and my premium account went back to free why ? And it says Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to your subsc...
  • GBuck
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! student's discount

So the other day i heard from a friend that they have a student's plan for spotify, but the thing is that my friend wasn't a premium member before. So can i being a premium member already, upgrade to students plan?

• Casual Listener
  • So the other day i heard from a friend that they have a student's plan for spotify, but the thing is that my friend wasn't a premium member before. So can i being a premium member already, upgrade to...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why i cant unlink facebook from two of my spotify accounts?

Hi mi name is Franklin Castillo, and i have 2 spotify accounts, one of them with the username d.fox-88 and the other one wich i recently created has the username upfront-music.I recently made the mistake of linking both spotify accounts with facebook...

• Hi mi name is Franklin Castillo, and i have 2 spotify accounts, one of them with the username d.fox-88 and the other one wich i recently created has the username upfront-music. I recently made the...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access my account.

My playlist is there, please help.

• My playlist is there, please help.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how do i delete my account?

it is tied with facebook, and i want to start over without facebook. how do i delete my account so i can reuse the email address?

• Visitor
  • it is tied with facebook, and i want to start over without facebook.  how do i delete my account so i can reuse the email address?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed for premium don't have it and still being billed

I payed for the premium 3 months for 0.99 on two accounts both were billed on my debit card but I don't have premium on either accounts. Please help

• I payed for the premium 3 months for 0.99 on two accounts both were billed on my debit card but I don't have premium on either accounts. Please help 😞
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble getting the NUS Discount

So recently, my 99p/month subscription ran out, so I decided to try subscribing to the half price student discount. However, I got given my account screen saying "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again." I've signed up to Spotify using my Faceb...

• Visitor
  • So recently, my 99p/month subscription ran out, so I decided to try subscribing to the half price student discount. However, I got given my account screen saying "Oops! Something went wrong, please t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete account

I created a free account yesterday and it won't let me use my student discount to get premium so I'm going to delete it and start again. (It's Connie.lightly-GB) However I've emailed through the contact form a couple of times and my account is still ...

• Visitor
  • I created a free account yesterday and it won't let me use my student discount to get premium so I'm going to delete it and start again. (It's Connie.lightly-GB) However I've emailed through the cont...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium continued after cancel

I cancelled my Premium subscription the day before it was due to be paid for so that I don't end up with another month of Premium. I cancelled it so I could save money per month but this wasn't the case as for some reason the payment still went throu...

• Regular
  • I cancelled my Premium subscription the day before it was due to be paid for so that I don't end up with another month of Premium. I cancelled it so I could save money per month but this wasn't the c...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

99 cent premium

I paid for the Spotify premium with my debit card and i did this about a hour ago. It is not working. Is there something I can do to make it work. I am on my android. I have uninstalled it and re installed twice now. It still is not working

• I paid for the Spotify premium with my debit card and i did this about a hour ago. It is not working. Is there something I can do to make it work. I am on my android. I have uninstalled it and re ins...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo usar oferta de premium y me cobraron!

Hola hace menos de media hora abri una cuenta nueva y se supone que hay una promoción de tres meses en premium, pero me dice que no puedo usarla sin embargo ya me hicieron el cargo a la tarjeta.Alguien podria decirme como reclamar o me pueden reembol...

• Hola hace menos de media hora abri una cuenta nueva y se supone que hay una promoción de tres meses en premium, pero me dice que no puedo usarla sin embargo ya me hicieron el cargo a la tarjeta. Alg...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Family - Only 1 Member

Hello,i can only add 1 family member to my subscription. I have added a screenshot in the attachments. Maybe someone can help me. Thanks

• Hello, i can only add 1 family member to my subscription. I have added a screenshot in the attachments. Maybe someone can help me. 😉   Thanks    
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Account Hacked

I can login on my phone just fine, but my desktop client says the password is wrong. On my phone, I can see that my playlists have been erased and altered. I'm still logged in automatically on the website, but it says my email address is now tarek_mq...

• Casual Listener
  • I can login on my phone just fine, but my desktop client says the password is wrong. On my phone, I can see that my playlists have been erased and altered. I'm still logged in automatically on the we...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trust Issues

So I love using this service, and have been wanting to switch to premium for a while. But my parents, being as stubborn as they are, think even if I use a PREPAID gift card to pay to premium that spotify will just keep charging my service carrier(whi...

• So I love using this service, and have been wanting to switch to premium for a while. But my parents, being as stubborn as they are, think even if I use a PREPAID gift card to pay to premium that spo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sin Premium

Hola, el día de hoy al ingresar a la aplicación de Spotify en mi android, me he encontrado con que mi cuenta volvió a ser free. Yo pago la suscripción con tarjeta de crédito hace dos meses si no me equivoco. A alguien le ha sucedido esto? Espero ayud...

• Visitor
  • Hola, el día de hoy al ingresar a la aplicación de Spotify en mi android, me he encontrado con que mi cuenta volvió a ser free. Yo pago la suscripción con tarjeta de crédito hace dos meses si no me e...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account

My premium account went back to free and it says "Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to yoursubscription. Contact our customer service team who can help you further".So I can't subscribe again.

• My premium account went back to free and it says "Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to your subscription. Contact our customer service team who can help yo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to transfer my spotify playlists to a new spotify account, however, I deactivated my Facebook

I need to transfer my playlists to a new spotify account. I deactivated my Facebook and also do not know the password to my Facebook email. I want to keep my Facebook deactivated and hopefully sign up for a new Spotify account and purchase premium ag...

• Casual Listener
  • I need to transfer my playlists to a new spotify account. I deactivated my Facebook and also do not know the password to my Facebook email. I want to keep my Facebook deactivated and hopefully sign u...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged $4.99 three times, no premium in return.

Hello, I was charged recently on the date of May 1st, 2015. I would love to be assisted and it'd be great if I may have a refund or 3 months of premium access for this ridiculous and enraging charge for being charged three times in a row.

• Hello, I was charged recently on the date of May 1st, 2015. I would love to be assisted and it'd be great if I may have a refund or 3 months of premium access for this ridiculous and enraging charge ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes