Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ironhoodie
  • Visitor
  • 733 replies
  • 71 likes
  • Account
  • 733 replies
  • 71 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

Facebook Connection Problem

i cant connect my spotify to my facebook when i click on connect to facebook on the desktop app it just leads me to a page that says "OK" and then when i look back at my spotify it asks me to connect to it again.

• Casual Listener
  • i cant connect my spotify to my facebook when i click on connect to facebook on the desktop app it just leads me to a page that says "OK" and then when i look back at my spotify it asks me to connect...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Family and adding 2 members

So I recently had my Premium subscription lapse and had to resign up. Previously I had 2 famliy members added to my subcription for the discounted price of $5/each. I went ahead and renewed my Premium subscription today but did not see where to add f...

• Casual Listener
  • So I recently had my Premium subscription lapse and had to resign up. Previously I had 2 famliy members added to my subcription for the discounted price of  $5/each.  I went ahead and renew...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to change separate premium subscriptions to the family plan

We are currently paying for 3 seperate premium plans for the people in my family. I see on the upgrade options that the family plan is only for users that are not currently premium members. How can I consolidate the three accounts into a single famil...

• We are currently paying for 3 seperate premium plans for the people in my family.  I see on the upgrade options that the family plan is only for users that are not currently premium members. &nb...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled Free Trial But Still Got Charged for Premium Membership

Why did I get charged $9.99 for Premium if I already cancelled Free Trial before it's expired?! I want a refund.

• Why did I get charged $9.99 for Premium if I already cancelled Free Trial before it's expired?!   I want a refund.
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NUS Student discount

I am having issues with obtaining student discount, I have accessed it through the NUS site which then takes me to the spotify site, I enter my details and then finally it asked for the password again which will confirm the £4.99 fee. It then states ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am having issues with obtaining student discount, I have accessed it through the NUS site which then takes me to the spotify site, I enter my details and then finally it asked for the password agai...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Error message when trying to order premium with student discount

So I'm trying to get Spotify Premium for myself using the student discount. I've never had Premium before, and this discount gave me a reason to get it. I've already verified that I'm a student, put my credit card information in and everything, but e...

• Casual Listener
  • So I'm trying to get Spotify Premium for myself using the student discount.  I've never had Premium before, and this discount gave me a reason to get it.  I've already verified that I'm a s...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

money back now

I have been trying to cancel subscription even put a stop payment through my bank and was still charged. now I'm in the negative and don't have the money to pay overdraft fees. I want my refund now!!!!!

• I have been trying to cancel subscription even put a stop payment through my bank and was still charged. now I'm in the negative and don't have the money to pay overdraft fees. I want my refund now!...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

being charged for Premium AND Unlimited

I have discovered I am being charged £4.99 for unlimited on the 2nd of each month AND Premium on the 15th. As far as I am aware I only have one account and upgraded recently to premium - can you investigate?

• I have discovered I am being charged £4.99 for unlimited on the 2nd of each month AND Premium on the 15th. As far as I am aware I only have one account and upgraded recently to premium - can you inve...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone have taken over my Spotify account

Hi, I noticed today that someone have taken over my spotify account. He deleted all my music and change the email adress to I have tried to take the account back but he has changed the password, but I can still login with my facebook-acount. So my qu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I noticed today that someone have taken over my spotify account. He deleted all my music and change the email adress to I have tried to take the account back but he has changed the password, bu...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

CANCELED Account CHARGED Anyway

I canceled my account (yes through all 5 clicks to do it) and was charged for premiumum today. Anyone know how I can get a refund?

• I canceled my account (yes through all 5 clicks to do it) and was charged for premiumum today.    Anyone know how I can get a refund?     
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice

I have been charged twice for well over six months and not getting any joy from Spotify to resolve. I think I have two premium accounts but only use this one. Last case number was # 02445687: if someone could help me I would really appreciate it. Tha...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been charged twice for well over six months and not getting any joy from Spotify to resolve. I think I have two premium accounts but only use this one. Last case number was # 02445687: if some...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My user does not appear in search results

Hello, I have just realized that when someone looks for my user using the search field in spotify it shows just one option for Profiles, and that's not mine. Is that related to someting about privacy in the account preferences? ¿? Thanks. Regards.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have just realized that when someone looks for my user using the search field in spotify it shows just one option for Profiles, and that's not mine.   Is that related to ...
  • niki_lauda
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Inability to See subscription

To whom it may concern, lately I attempted to view my payment options and subscription management window after logging in, however, I've unable to do and it is quite discouraging after the free trial is about to expire, not too sure if this is intent...

• Visitor
  • To whom it may concern,   lately I attempted to view my payment options and subscription management window after logging in, however, I've unable to do and it is quite discouraging after the...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund Needed

So after a month of a free trial, I unsubscribed from Premium so that I wouldn't have to pay for the next month. I guess something didn't go through with the unsubscription and I was still charged. I would like a refund, and I can not get in contact ...

• Casual Listener
  • So after a month of a free trial, I unsubscribed from Premium so that I wouldn't have to pay for the next month. I guess something didn't go through with the unsubscription and I was still charged. I...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't link FB and Spotify: Same Facebook Account, New Spotify account.

Here's the scenario: a few years back I created a Spotify account (using Spotify, not FB) and THEN linked it to facebook account. Let's call this account A. Fast-forward to today. I wanted to take advantage of the 3 month promo and created a NEW Spot...

• Visitor
  • Here's the scenario: a few years back I created a Spotify account (using Spotify, not FB) and THEN linked it to facebook account. Let's call this account A.   Fast-forward to today. I wanted...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant login.

I deleted my facebook account, the facebook was connected with my original Spotify account. And when i had my Facebook deleted i could not log in to my Spotify account anymore. Wich makes me upset because i pay 129 Sek a month and ihave payed this fu...

• Regular
  • I deleted my facebook account, the facebook was connected with my original Spotify account. And when i had my Facebook deleted i could not log in to my Spotify account anymore. Wich makes me upset be...
  • ToolboxT
  • Rising Star 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Not Working

I followed the instructions described on this help page: https://support.spotify.com/us/problems/#!/article/can-I-get-the-us-student-discount-if-i-have-premium but I never got the page from step 4 where it asks for my college, spotify goes directly t...

• Visitor
  • I followed the instructions described on this help page: https://support.spotify.com/us/problems/#!/article/can-I-get-the-us-student-discount-if-i-have-premium but I never got the page fr...
  • KingCoop
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I get my playlists from one account to another?

I'm on MAC Yosemite OS. I had a premium account with playlists. My credit card had to be cancelled and as a result Spotify downgraded my premium subscription to Spotify Free. I wasn't sure how to get my premium subscription back so I created a new ac...

• I'm on MAC Yosemite OS. I had a premium account with playlists. My credit card had to be cancelled and as a result Spotify downgraded my premium subscription to Spotify Free. I wasn't sure how t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cant activate spotify premium

Hi! Ive activated free spotify premium via globe several times already and what appears is an error subscription saying Ive so subscribe first to gosurf etc. But I already have gosurf799 in my plan. Other times it appears as invalid number upon activ...

• Hi! Ive activated free spotify premium via globe several times already and what appears is an error subscription saying Ive so subscribe first to gosurf etc. But I already have gosurf799 in my plan. ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

There are songs that appear on spotify free account and not listed on a premium account

A friend has a spotify account and I have a premium account, there are songs that can see and I do not see my premium, when I try to look not appear and if you can see why that is? I attached the pictures on the left in the account is free and the le...

spotify.png spotify2.png
  • Casual Listener
  • A friend has a spotify account and I have a premium account, there are songs that can see and I do not see my premium, when I try to look not appear and if you can see why that is? I attached the pic...
  • mxr10n
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes