Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Unable to Pay Using Credit Card

Hello, I am trying to sign up for a new account using my credit card, but it keeps saying that my card or bank is having a bad day and to try again. I have called my bank and they have indicated there are no issues and the transaction should have wen...

• Hello,   I am trying to sign up for a new account using my credit card, but it keeps saying that my card or bank is having a bad day and to try again. I have called my bank and they have indic...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to upgrade to premium If I used once the trial?

Hi, I used once the trial on premium and I cancelled my subscription. I want to star paying premium but I just let me through the one month trial and off course says I already took it, and doesn't let me do the upgrade. How Can I do it?

• Hi, I used once the trial on premium and I cancelled my subscription. I want to star paying premium but I just let me through the one month trial and off course says I already took it, and doesn't le...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting to Facebook.

Yeah that's right I actually want to connect my Facebook! I had just got a new account and my Facebook is still connected to the old one. Is there a way to change this? Please and thank you ahead of time!!

• Yeah that's right I actually want to connect my Facebook! I had just got a new account and my Facebook is still connected to the old one. Is there a way to change this? Please and thank you ahead of ...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Abo kündigen funktionierte nicht

Letzten Monat habe ich mir das 1 Monat Premium abo zum ausprobieren geholt. Ich bin mir zu 100% sicher das ich es dann auch wieder gekündigt habe, damit es nicht automatisch verlängert wird und ich etwas bezahlen muss. Anscheinend hat dies jedoch nic...

• Letzten Monat habe ich mir das 1 Monat Premium abo zum ausprobieren geholt. Ich bin mir zu 100% sicher das ich es dann auch wieder gekündigt habe, damit es nicht automatisch verlängert wird und ich e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

deleting an account you have no access to

I deleted the email and deleted the Facebook, (not deactivated) associated with my old spotify account. It's a premium account and i need it cancelled and deleted before it charges me again. I obviously already have another premium account associated...

• I deleted the email and deleted the Facebook, (not deactivated) associated with my old spotify account. It's a premium account and i need it cancelled and deleted before it charges me again. I obviou...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

help? - downloading to sdcard

I just joined Spotify Premium, have a Sony Xperia z3. can't download songs to sdcard1. they keep going to interns memory of which I have little to spare. help!

• I just joined Spotify Premium, have a Sony Xperia z3. can't download songs to sdcard1. they keep going to interns memory of which I have little to spare. help!
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Billing schedule

I need to change my billing date. Any way to do this besides cancelling my account???

• I need to change my billing date. Any way to do this besides cancelling my account???
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscriptions

Ok so I subscribed initially by paying the 9.99 per month. I couldnt get any of my on-line devices to go to Premium! Not even with removing of the app & reinstalling. I followed every instruction I could find on this subject. NOTHING WORKED!! So then...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok so I subscribed initially by paying the 9.99 per month. I couldnt get any of my on-line devices to go to Premium! Not even with removing of the app & reinstalling. I followed every instruction...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription status recurring cancel free

I went to the subscription page but i can't get premium.When i press "Get Premium" i get a message that says :Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to your subscription. Contact our customer service team who can...

Screenshot
  • Casual Listener
  • I went to the subscription page  but i can't get premium.When i press "Get Premium" i get a message that says : Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to y...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Cancelled account reactivation without permission

I cancelled my premium account for the last two months with confirmation stating that the account was cancelled and it automatically reinstated the account. I have had two payments go out although I cancelled twice. Who do I contact to get a refund? ...

• I cancelled my premium account for the last two months with confirmation stating that the account was cancelled and it automatically reinstated the account. I have had two payments go out although I ...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

premium

Hi I am getting charged with premium and im still receiving free access. I reinstall the app. Logged back in. And nothing is working!

• Hi I am getting charged with premium and im still receiving free access. I reinstall the app. Logged back in. And nothing is working!
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Made account, bought premium and can't log in.

I made a Spotify account with a made up email(i thought I has that email) i bought premium and before buying premium it asks me to entre my account information so I did and proceeded with the CC info. Then I did the eliminaré cache thing, tried to lo...

• Casual Listener
  • I made a Spotify account with a made up email(i thought I has that email) i bought premium and before buying premium it asks me to entre my account information so I did and proceeded with the CC info...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP MY SPOTIFY SCREEN is black

PLS contact me re: account am not able to get ANYTHINGHow do I get a hold of the people who take my money?????luciehartley@gmail.com

• PLS contact me re: account am not able to get ANYTHING How do I get a hold of the people who take my money????? luciehartley@gmail.com
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant subscribe to premium after my previous month subscription expired

i went back to free after my previous month subscription expired. so i tried to subscribe to premium so that i can use my spotify even im offline. unfortunately i am stuck with this message everytime i try to subscribe "There is no support at the mom...

• i went back to free after my previous month subscription expired. so i tried to subscribe to premium so that i can use my spotify even im offline. unfortunately i am stuck with this message everytime...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

stop recurring subscription

Hi guys, I registered a new Email address to register the spotify and I upgrade to the premium. however I forgot the username and Email address, so I cannot log in to cancel subscription. Is there any other way to cancel that?

• Hi guys, I registered a new Email address to register the spotify and I upgrade to the premium. however I forgot the username and Email address, so I cannot log in to cancel subscription. Is there an...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help-confused about spotify 7 day free trial

Clicked 7 day free trial on spotify app for iPhone. It said it was to expire on the 13/05/15. However, it still says my subscription is premium :s I haven't given any card details or paid for anything so I don't know why it hasn't changed back after ...

• Casual Listener
  • Clicked 7 day free trial on spotify app for iPhone. It said it was to expire on the 13/05/15. However, it still says my subscription is premium :s I haven't given any card details or paid for anythin...
  • Suzanne090294
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unauthorized Charge

I just checked my bank account today, and it had a spotify charge of $5.33. I did not buy spotify premium and it's not on my account. I tried to call the number 646-837-5380 but it only asked me to leave me a message. How do I cancel this charge?

• Casual Listener
  • I just checked my bank account today, and it had a spotify charge of $5.33. I did not buy spotify premium and it's not on my account. I tried to call the number 646-837-5380 but it only asked me to l...
  • HerbieTheCar
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify help needed

I can listen to any song on my console but on my phone I can't it says I need premium also somehow my cousins works on his phone without premium what is going on???

• Visitor
  • I can listen to any song on my console but on my phone I can't it says I need premium also somehow my cousins works on his phone without premium what is going on???
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE HELP!!!

My premium spotify account has been stolen. I cannot log in anymore as it tells me there is no user name or email associated with my account. I noticed my account was being listened to on a random device and now everything is closed for me. I am disp...

• My premium spotify account has been stolen. I cannot log in anymore as it tells me there is no user name or email associated with my account. I noticed my account was being listened to on a random de...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes