Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I can't access my premium account

I have been a premium spotify member for quite a few months now, however i seem to have accidentally created a duplicate account on my email address when i tried to re connect my account to facebook. I now have a free spotify account that seems to ha...

• I have been a premium spotify member for quite a few months now, however i seem to have accidentally created a duplicate account on my email address when i tried to re connect my account to facebook....
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nus sign up

I've been away travelling for a few months and have previously used a free month subscription and once that finished had the intention of signing up with my student card but now saying there's an error, bear in mind I'm still away and when I try log ...

• I've been away travelling for a few months and have previously used a free month subscription and once that finished had the intention of signing up with my student card but now saying there's an err...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify 3 month offer

when i go to the webpage of spotify i see an offer of buying three months of premium for one dollar, but in order to buy this offer it says i need a credit card when i don't have one. if y buy spotify premium from the app using itunes money will this...

• when i go to the webpage of spotify i see an offer of buying three months of premium for one dollar, but in order to buy this offer it says i need a credit card when i don't have one. if y buy spotif...
  • qiaofung
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My subscription became free i have no clue what happened

HELLO, i registered last may 2 for spotify premium and it was confirmed thru a text message, and it says it will expire on 06-01-2015 but when I came home tonight, my account became free. I dont know what happened. I need help. T.T it was my first ti...

• Casual Listener
  • HELLO, i registered last may 2 for spotify premium and it was confirmed thru a text message, and it says it will expire on 06-01-2015 but when I came home tonight, my account became free. I dont know...
  • KaixM
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

AYUDA CON SUSBSCRIPCION

HOLA, Es Que hoy un Amigo Me Dijo Que habia Una promocion de 3 meses por $ 9 pesos (Mexicanos) ENTONCES me preguntaba si puedo comprar Una Tarjeta de AEE de Spotify y registrarla y yo también validan la promocion.Tambien queria Preguntar si por EJEMP...

• Casual Listener
  • HOLA, Es Que hoy un Amigo Me Dijo Que habia Una promocion de 3 meses por $ 9 pesos (Mexicanos) ENTONCES me preguntaba si puedo comprar Una Tarjeta de AEE de Spotify y registrarla y yo también validan...
  • Skellingtor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant seem to find saved music from artists

everytime i log into spotify i cant find save music from that artists. i had over 10,000 tracks. what happened to the library. this is what i keep getting

• Music Fan
  • everytime i log into spotify i cant find save music from that artists. i had over 10,000 tracks. what happened to the library. this is what i keep getting    
  • jamieson67
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

errors while trying to log in through facebook

I am writing from my sons account. The system will not let me log in to even post on the forum. I have been trying to log in with my facebook account and it gives me an error "an error has occured while processing your login" When I log in it pulls u...

• Casual Listener
  • I am writing from my sons account.  The system will not let me log in to even post on the forum.   I have been trying to log in with my facebook account and it gives me an error "an error...
  • Palconudo
  • Casual Listener
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Qualify for Education Discount via SheerID but Spotify site says I'm not eligible

Like a few other people on here, I'm having a lot of trouble re subscribing to premium. I tried doing it through SheerID which says I'm enrolled, but when I continue to Spotify it tells me I don't qualify for the promotion. Tried with different brows...

• Casual Listener
  • Like a few other people on here, I'm having a lot of trouble re subscribing to premium. I tried doing it through SheerID which says I'm enrolled, but when I continue to Spotify it tells me I don't qu...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Where and how

Hi there! I have left the Uk at the moment I am in south america and my spotify doesn't aork at all...It sayd you can not use your spotify abroad.Also I wanted to cancel my direct debit which was succesful as I am not able to use spotify but the mone...

• Hi there! I have left the Uk at the moment I am in south america and my spotify doesn't aork at all...It sayd you can not use your spotify abroad.Also I wanted to cancel my direct debit which was suc...
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Country problem

I just payed the first amount in Malta because i was in holiday...now i'm registered in malta in my account and i am not able ti chance it...i pushed the nel button and there is not answer to that questione (how ti change country) i wrote to spotufy ...

• I just payed the first amount in Malta because i was in holiday...now i'm registered in malta in my account and i am not able ti chance it...i pushed the nel button and there is not answer to that qu...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My credit cards work everywhere but here

I had a premium account which was cancelled because my credit card was stolen. Now I am trying to enter my new card info, and it won't take it. It said there was a problem with the card, however I can use it everywhere else. I called my credit card c...

• Casual Listener
  • I had a premium account which was cancelled because my credit card was stolen. Now I am trying to enter my new card info, and it won't take it. It said there was a problem with the card, however I ca...
  • anniehongchang
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Long-time Premium subscriber with only access to FREE spotify

I have been paying for premium for months and have receipts to show the debits. sometime over the last couple of months, the account has gone to FREE access only--no premium. I have logged off and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software. I co...

• I have been paying for premium for months and have receipts to show the debits. sometime over the last couple of months, the account has gone to FREE access only--no premium. I have logged off and I ...
  • wischmi2
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Zip Code Issue (Canada)

Several other people have posted about this already, but I'm making my own post anyways. Just like several other people, I live in Canada and cannot upgrade to premium due to "invalid zip code". I've already contacted Spotify support 3 times, includi...

• Music Fan
  • Several other people have posted about this already, but I'm making my own post anyways. Just like several other people, I live in Canada and cannot upgrade to premium due to "invalid zip code". &n...
  • squonk
  • Music Fan
  • 52 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 52 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify is charging me double in the .99 dlls x 3 months promo!!! BEWARE PEOPLE

Hello, i recently bought the 9 pesos x 3 months promo, and at the first day Spotify charge me .99 Dlls. My surpise came the next morning when i received a message from my bank. another charge was made from Spotify: 109 pesos (10 dolls aprox.). And to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i recently bought the 9 pesos x 3 months promo, and at the first day Spotify charge me .99 Dlls. My surpise came the next morning when i received a message from my bank. another charge was mad...
  • aldozj
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Joined premium, multiple billing charges and no response or contact info from Spotify!

Hi all, I joined premium a few days ago and I see 6 different charges on my account, amounts for $1.07 (three times) and $5.37 (twice). I emailed customer support but have no received any response other than an email that says "thank you for getting ...

• Visitor
  • Hi all,    I joined premium a few days ago and I see 6 different charges on my account, amounts for $1.07 (three times) and $5.37 (twice). I emailed customer support but have no received&...
  • mrJake
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Twice, Two support tickets and no response!

Hello. I was charged for Spotify Premium twice, once on March 10th and once on March 20th. I've sent two support tickets and gotten no response from the support team except the "Give us feedback about your experience with the support team". I haven't...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I was charged for Spotify Premium twice, once on March 10th and once on March 20th. I've sent two support tickets and gotten no response from the support team except the "Give us feedback abou...
  • rivanne
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

problemas con premium

tengo Cuenta Una prima y todos los meses me Cargan el dinero a mi Cuenta, TODO iva busque Hasta Que Hace UNOS dias Cerre sesion Y Cuando la volvi a iniciarla en solitario me salia La Cuenta Spotify, Como Si no Pagara la prima Cuenta gratuita, demostr...

• Visitor
  • tengo Cuenta Una prima y todos los meses me Cargan el dinero a mi Cuenta, TODO iva busque Hasta Que Hace UNOS dias Cerre sesion Y Cuando la volvi a iniciarla en solitario me salia La Cuenta Spotify, ...
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problem

I paid $29.00 mxn por a 3 month free trial and then I was going to pay $100.00 mxn every month. I can't get the premium version of Spotify and the amount was charge to my credit card. Can you help me please?

• I paid $29.00 mxn por a 3 month free trial and then I was going to pay $100.00 mxn every month.  I can't get the premium version of Spotify and the amount was charge to my credit card.  &...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

device disconnect and again and again and again

Sorry I'm sure this has been said a hundred times. I am very new to Spotify. I want to access Spotify by my BB (on its own or via car), my tablet and my PC. I just use latter to get a big screen view of stuff avialable - I do not download to it. . I ...

• Sorry I'm sure this has been said a hundred times.   I am very new to Spotify. I want to access Spotify by my BB (on its own or via car), my tablet and my PC. I just use latter to get a big sc...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Issue with Premium

So, about five months ago i signed up for spotify premium under the 3 months for 0.99 deal. For some reason last night i got a notification saying that the payment wasn't accepted and to renew it on the site. So i go, and they're running the 3 months...

• Regular
  • So, about five months ago i signed up for spotify premium under the 3 months for 0.99 deal. For some reason last night i got a notification saying that the payment wasn't accepted and to renew it on ...
  • madis0nkat3
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes