Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • saarth
  • 790 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 790 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

Deleted account

Hi, I don't know what has happened. I have been a premium spotify user for over a year now, with many different playlists. But today when I was logging on to my account, it was like I had never been a spotify user at all. My premium subscription was ...

• Hi,   I don't know what has happened. I have been a premium spotify user for over a year now, with many different playlists. But today when I was logging on to my account, it was like I had ...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceled Subscription in Aug, STILL GETTING CHARGED!

I am so frustrated!!! I had a spotify account, that i can't even log into anymore, and I am still being charged! I canceled my subscription jn Aug or Sept of 2014. I know it was one of these months because I got a new car in Aug with Pandora support ...

• I am so frustrated!!! I had a spotify account, that i can't even log into anymore, and I am still being charged! I canceled my subscription jn Aug or Sept of 2014. I know it was one of these months b...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone used my e-mail address to set up an account; now I can't pick my user ID?

I decided to look into getting a spotify account and was surprised to see that someone in Sweden (I'm in the USA) comandeered my e-mail account to register for one already. Date: August 15, 2013 Order number: 236974186017 Payment method: None Retaile...

• Casual Listener
  • I decided to look into getting a spotify account and was surprised to see that someone in Sweden (I'm in the USA) comandeered my e-mail account to register for one already.   Date: Au...
  • bendomino
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo ingresar a mi cuenta

HolaNecesito ayuda, el día de ayer navegando por mi Spotify vi que podía eliminar mis cookies,lo realice y mi sorpresa es que al momento que intente ingresar ya no puedo me dejo entrar a mi usuario que di de alta y el correo que ingrese me indica que...

• Hola Necesito ayuda, el día de ayer navegando por mi Spotify vi que podía eliminar mis cookies,lo realice y mi sorpresa es que al momento que intente ingresar ya no puedo me dejo entrar a mi usuar...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no access to my account

Hello I have no access to my account and I am hoping that somebody can help me. I created my account with facebook and when I already have logged in, spotify asked me if I already have an spotify account or not and wanted me to enter my username and ...

• Hello 😃   I have no access to my account and I am hoping that somebody can help me.   I created my account with facebook and when I already have logged in, spotify asked me if I ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot change my (hacked) account

Yesterday i noticed that al my playlist where deleted and that I listenned (in the history) to strange music. When I logged in I saw that my credentials where changed. I could see that beacause I use Facebook login, via email I cannot login annymore ...

• Yesterday i noticed that al my playlist where deleted and that I listenned (in the history) to strange music.    When I logged in I saw that my credentials where changed. I could see th...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All saved music disappeared...

Hi, just opened the PC desktop app and noticed it's completely empty - all saved music gone. I can listen to music, browse it, save new songs/albums. I'm using the free version of app. Can you help me please?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   just opened the PC desktop app and noticed it's completely empty - all saved music gone. I can listen to music, browse it,  save new songs/albums. I'm using the free version of ap...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot Cancel Premium Subscription!!!!

Hi! I've been trying to cancel my premium subscription, but to no avail. I'm looking through the threads in this forum and it seems many of you are facing the same problem. I've tried all the methods (used different browsers, logged in and out of spo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I've been trying to cancel my premium subscription, but to no avail. I'm looking through the threads in this forum and it seems many of you are facing the same problem. I've tried all ...
  • jmcdonnell123
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

I lost everything in my account including my premium.

Hi, I lost everything, songs, friends, playlist. Including the premium that I pay for. I saw a post related to that in the FAQ, but the relogin with username didn't work. I wrote to spotify 4days ago, no answer. I wrote again yesterday.. nothin. So n...

• Hi,   I lost everything, songs, friends, playlist.    Including the premium that I pay for.      I saw a post related to that in the FAQ,  but the relogin...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mr. Incognito listens to this

Hey guys!I have noticed how whenever I look at an artist's or album's page, and one or more of my Facebook friends have listened to this artist/album, Spotify has started to tell me so. This is fine for 95% of what I listen to, but...Recently I have ...

• Regular
  • Hey guys! I have noticed how whenever I look at an artist's or album's page, and one or more of my Facebook friends have listened to this artist/album, Spotify has started to tell me so. This is fin...
  • RNRRT
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't find a way to switch from current premium to student premium

I have been trying for a few hours now to get signed up for the Spotify student discount. I already have a current premium subscription so I searched up how to change from a regular premium subscription to student premium subscription by the next bil...

• Regular
  • I have been trying for a few hours now to get signed up for the Spotify student discount. I already have a current premium subscription so I searched up how to change from a regular premium subscript...
  • trey_carlson1
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not reset my password, but I cant set up a new account with the same email

I tried to reset my password, but the i get an error saying "The username or email you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account." But then when I tried to set up a new account with the email, it says "We're sorry, that email is taken...

• I tried to reset my password, but the i get an error saying " The username or email you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account." But then when I tried to set up a new account with ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Please change Country

Please change Country to germany. I tried to manualy do it. Thank you very much.

• Casual Listener
  • Please change Country to germany. I tried to manualy do it.  Thank you very much. 
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! restricted content

Hi all When I'm listening to music with adult content the words have been missed out this never used to happen is there a parental control option or something that I can turn off??? Thanks for your help

• Hi all When I'm listening to music with adult content the words have been missed out this never used to happen is there a parental control option or something that I can turn off???   Thanks f...
  • rodneygamble
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

HTC One M8 Sprint Free Premium

I used my provided code and subscribed for the offered free six months premium account for my new Sprint HTC One M8 phone. At that time I cancelled my lontime premium membership with Spotify. I have had to do a hard reset on my phone. Since that eras...

• Casual Listener
  • I used my provided code and subscribed for the offered free six months premium account for my new Sprint HTC One M8 phone. At that time I cancelled my lontime premium membership with Spotify. I have ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Limits

So I've become Premium a few months ago and loving it. Since I enjoy a lot of different music, from classic to prog metal, I always run into limitations when I try a new system to either play or catalog my music. Anyway, I know about the 3,333 offlin...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've become Premium a few months ago and loving it.   Since I enjoy a lot of different music, from classic to prog metal, I always run into limitations when I try a new system to either p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

delete this spotify account

Hey, i want to cancel, delete this account because my cellphone company give me a premium spotify with my Phone so i have two now and i cant integrate Facebook with my another account. Please help me. Thank you

• Visitor
  • Hey, i want to cancel, delete this account because my cellphone company give me a premium spotify with my Phone so i have two now and i cant integrate Facebook with my another account. Please help me...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with NUS Extra 50% discount

Hi, When trying to apply the discount for nus extra it keeps trying to charge me full rate and that "premium misses you" any advice please as I can't get the discount ? Thanks

• Hi,   When trying to apply the discount for nus extra it keeps trying to charge me full rate and that "premium misses you" any advice please as I can't get the discount ?   Thanks
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify support team dosen´t answer

Hi, I am not able to logg in to my premium account and it is vey frustraiting to pay from Spotify and nobody answers to my question. Have emailed and send twitter but nothing. And now i´m sending this mail from free-spotify facebook account, becouse ...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I am not able to logg in to my premium account and it is vey frustraiting to pay from Spotify and nobody answers to my question. Have emailed and send twitter but nothing.   A...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes