Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free Trial?

Free Trial?

I signed up for the free trial on the 17th of September. I understand that it's a 30 day trial. I input my credit card information and my Premium was activated. However, the free trial seemingly expired after 48 hours and I had to sign up for the free trial again. I input my payment information again and now I'm back on the free trial (starting from 9/20). Do I now have two premium accounts or something? I don't want to get charged twice for my account next month (on 10/17 AND on 10/20). How can I resolve this situation and make SURE that I have a premium account? Please let me know if there's any more information I can provide to fix this problem. Thanks!

2 Replies

Hey @manomanx2 ! Welcome to the community 🙂

Its probably a good idea to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and just ask them to double check for you, normally if you have entered your billing details twice then you do have two accounts, so they will need to close one of them for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi,

The account with your username is on the 30 day trial.  I cannot find a second account.  

Could you please try going to www.spotify.com/account/overview  and log out?  Then please see if you can login with your Facebook details. If you can, then it would be that you have a second account linked to your Facebook.  Please let me know if that is the case.

Suggested posts