Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free3 0 day trial card error

Free3 0 day trial card error

I tried to sign up for 30 day free trial thru spotify app. after I filled out info and hit sign up nothino happened and there was an error saying please enter card exp month....I did .and I also tried to go thru chrome etc to sign up to see if it worked..same error message
.here's the example for card month and year....MM/YY....I tried every which way.to enter this..dash no dash..month # without the 0..month day and year etccc.you get the point..same error message ..don't understand why
2 Replies

I tried to sign up for 30 day free trial thru spotify app. after I filled out info and hit sign up nothino happened and there was an error saying please enter card exp month....I did .and I also tried to go thru chrome etc to sign up to see if it worked..same error message
.here's the example for card month and year....MM/YY....I tried every which way.to enter this..dash no dash..month # without the 0..month day and year etccc.you get the point..same error message ..don't understand why

Hi @RicciCakes, welcome to the Spotify Community!

In this case, it's better if you contact us via email here or through our official social media channels in Facebook or Twitter. This way, we'll be able to take a closer look at your account and help you with this.

Let us know how it goes and if you have any other questions.

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts