Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gift Card

Gift Card

I have a Spotifiy gift card worth 10 € and wanted to bring me Spotifiy Premium . When I wanted to redeem showing it to me at " Oops try it again " Why is not going?
20 Replies

Have the same Problem.....

@fatijon11 @PlanetSports

Are you still having trouble? Have you tried redeeming it in a different web browser? 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have the same problem

I have two gift cards,when I try to use them it says not recognised .I have tried contacting Spotify what a waste of time.All I get is a message telling me to post it in community.We are not all IT nerds.I think Spotify wants to start considering there public more.

I bought a 3 month gift card they took the money and never delivered the gift card or a recipet saying i purchesed it! Every time i try to get an answer ( contact support) All i get is an automated reply saying check the forums. well i did and found no help at all. So Im posting here.All I have they says i paid for the card is my debit card statment.

I have a similar problem with the card

I have the same problem, I bought my Spotify card an hour ago to get a 3 months premium account, but when I tried to put the pin it says "The card is not activated" while I am very sure that the card that I bought was activated.

What is happening, Spotify?

I really need your help guys!

@fatijon11 wrote:
I have a Spotifiy gift card worth 10 € and wanted to bring me Spotifiy Premium . When I wanted to redeem showing it to me at " Oops try it again " Why is not going?

Yess me to i need some help ??? can sombody help me with this?

If it's not activate you need to go to the store to have them activate it for you, this is unfortunately not something Spotify can help you with =/

Oh and btw, you cannot use gift cards to active/take part of an offer. Just so you know. If you want the 3 months for 0.99 you will have to put in a recuring payment method.

I already whend back and they told me its activated 

Awesome! Enjoy Premium my friend! 😃

Its still not working

Oh you went to the store, sorry i thought you went to Spotify. Well then it's time for you to contact Spotify and see what they can do for you. Just fill out this form: https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/ and tell them your issue. Send a picture of the gift card and the receipt and they will be able to help you.

Hi,

I have sent multiple questions trough email and altough the message says all questions get answered it doesn't seem like mine gets answered. I'll try here.

I myself have a Dutch premium spotify account using it between Spain and Netherlands. Now in Spain, I bought an online gift card trough the Spanish website, paying with my Dutch card. My friend had received the whole email and card in Dutch and is unable to use it here in Spain while I got the receipt of payment etc in Spanish. My friend, everytime when trying to activate the code, gets a mesasge 'wrong country'.

I just want my friend to get to use Spotify however it seems Spotify is making it impossible for paying member to actually use their services.

Heya!

If you buy a giftcard in a specific country you cannot redeem it on another country. So if you buy it in Spain, you'll have to redeem it on a Spanish account. This is stated in the T&C.

My best advice would be to get a refund of your purchase and then buy the card in the right country again. Sorry mate but this has to do with regulations in each country and the different prices i would say.

I had this problem too. I recently bought a gift card and whenever I typed in the website spotify.com/redeem it said that this site is not available. Now I tried it with my mac and oh wonder it works.
Maybe you should try it on another device.

You can always try incognito window as well, that normally also helps 😃

You can always try incognito window as well, that normally also helps 😃

Same problem !

Suggested posts