Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gift card - no code

Solved!

Gift card - no code

Hi!

I just bought a gift card for three months premium (Switzerland). I got a receipt sent by email, but there's no code! I clicked on the card in the other mail (I don't have the card physically...), but then I have to put in the premium code, I never received! What can I do now?

Thanks for your help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Does the link in your mail look something like "Spotify.com/code/abcdefghi" and did you try to enter the code after the last slash " / " ?

If this last option doesn't work, too, you need to get in touch with the official customer service using the contact form that @Rodrigo has mentioned in his first answer.

Viel Glück weiterhin, das alles sollte natürlich nicht passieren 😉

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hello! Welcome to the community!

The best thing to do is contacting support with the online contact form. If you receive an automated email directing you back to the community and/or help boards, make sure you reply directly to that email (even if it's no-reply) and an agent should contact you as soon as possible.

Hey @zimmtig ,

could it be that you entered another mail of the receiver or set a delivery date that is in the future?

Where did you buy this gift card from? Sounds strange.

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Hey Carina

Thanks for your reply!

No, I'm pretty sure I put the right one, because I received both mails, the receipt and the one "you received a Spotify Premium Gift Card". If I click on the link in this second mail, it opens a window, where I have to log in and then another window, where I should put in the code. But there's no code in none of them... 😞

I bought the card on the official Spotify website of Switzerland...

Is it possible the code redeemed automatically when you clicked on the link? Loot at your account overview to find out when your subscription ends.

I thought about this too, but I've got still Spotify free.

Marked as solution

Does the link in your mail look something like "Spotify.com/code/abcdefghi" and did you try to enter the code after the last slash " / " ?

If this last option doesn't work, too, you need to get in touch with the official customer service using the contact form that @Rodrigo has mentioned in his first answer.

Viel Glück weiterhin, das alles sollte natürlich nicht passieren 😉

Thanks a lot, Carina! That's the solution, it works! 🙂

Suggested posts