Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Find Facebook friends that I hid on Spotify

A bunch of friends on Facebook use Spotify and it suggested that I follow them, but I hit the X to minimize the suggestion instead. Now, about a week later, I want to add them, but can't find them at all. No amount of searching brings them up, and I ...

• Casual Listener
  • A bunch of friends on Facebook use Spotify and it suggested that I follow them, but I hit the X to minimize the suggestion instead. Now, about a week later, I want to add them, but can't find the...
  • manuelangeles
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

New payment option

Hi, I recently just received a new debit card from my bank and when I try to change my payment details, I enter the details into the form and when I click submit, It says "Could not update your payment details" Why am I getting this screen and Do I n...

• Roadie
  • Hi,   I recently just received a new debit card from my bank and when I try to change my payment details, I enter the details into the form and when I click submit, It says "Could not update...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to change country

Normally I'm a student in lithuania on the other hand my original country is turkey. when i log in spotify from turkey it changed my country to turkey ( as now i'm in turkey ) but i couldn't change it back to lithuania because it doesn't let me now. ...

• Normally I'm a student in lithuania on the other hand my original country is turkey. when i log in spotify from turkey it changed my country to turkey ( as now i'm in turkey )  but i couldn'...
  • rebavery
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My payment method has changed, and won't work properly.

Hi there, my name is Morgan! So, I'll start by saying this isn't anyone's fault, it's just a technical issue, but a bit of an oversight. I absolutely love Spotify, and intend to keep using it if we can fix this issue. So, this month, the debit card I...

• Hi there, my name is Morgan!   So, I'll start by saying this isn't anyone's fault, it's just a technical issue, but a bit of an oversight. I absolutely love Spotify, and intend to keep using...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to upgrade

I usually login with my facebook account.... and yet again i want to upgrade my spotify account.But when I am adding the password.... it says that the password is wrong. I have tried all passwords that I know...I even changed my password on facebook ...

• I usually login with my facebook account.... and yet again i want to upgrade my spotify account. But when I am adding the password.... it says that the password is wrong. I have tried all passwords ...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone changed my email receipient/password

Hi, It seems like someone has changed the email linked to my account. I try to log in with my pw, but it says it is wrong. When I try to send a new one to my email (forgotten password) I dont receive anything.. Accountname is same as the one I use he...

• Hi,   It seems like someone has changed the email linked to my account. I try to log in with my pw, but it says it is wrong. When I try to send a new one to my email (forgotten password) I d...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What is the maximum bitrate I can stream with on spotify, if having an unlimited account?

The title says it all:What is the maximum bitrate I can stream with on spotify, if having an unlimited account?

• Regular
  • The title says it all: What is the maximum bitrate I can stream with on spotify, if having an unlimited account?
  • emoshe
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgrading from a Premium suscription to a Family Plan.

My question is simple, what happens If I want to upgrade from a premium suscription to a Family plan? I'm so interested in this option but I'm afraid of ending up paying twice. Should I cancel my premium suscription first or the whole process it's au...

• Regular
  • My question is simple, what happens If I want to upgrade from a premium suscription to a Family plan? I'm so interested in this option but I'm afraid of ending up paying twice. Should I cancel my pre...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

All Playlists are deleted!

ALL of my playlists and single songs are deleted!!! I am sooo sad, cause i dont know exactly which songs i had :'( and if i go on my account to restore them, the page says that there havent been any deleted playlists but i dont have a single song lef...

• ALL of my playlists and single songs are deleted!!! I am sooo sad, cause i dont know exactly which songs i had :'( and if i go on my account to restore them, the page says that there havent been any ...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting account

I need to delete my account... As I used my sisters email and she needs it for hers... She's been sent the email and replied del and nothing has happened.

• Casual Listener
  • I need to delete my account... As I used my sisters email and she needs it for hers... She's been sent the email and replied del and nothing has happened.
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subs ription

I paid spotify for the month then cancelled. Is it too late to change my mind? I also didn't receive any funds from spotify in my account. It was only 3 days after they charged me and I have since stopped using it. Can anyone fill me in on if they do...

• Casual Listener
  • I paid spotify for the month then cancelled. Is it too late to change my mind? I also didn't receive any funds from spotify in my account. It was only 3 days after they charged me and I have since st...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change nickname

How can i cange my username ?

• How can i cange my username ?
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't redeem code that i received from Chili's as win prize.

Can't redeem code that i received from Chili's as win prize. When i'm trying to enter the code: Prepaid code is invalid for this country So, the question is, Is there another option to enter it? P.S. Country: Sweden

• Can't redeem code that i received from Chili's as win prize. When i'm trying to enter the code: Prepaid code is invalid for this country So, the question is, Is there another optio...
  • MrBillTong
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! trying to upgrade to premium

I tried to upgrade to premium, entered my credit card info, but then got a message saying "sorry, wrong password." My password was entered correctly, what's going on?

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to upgrade to premium, entered my credit card info, but then got a message saying "sorry, wrong password."  My password was entered correctly, what's going on?
  • bestbets
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

E card no email

Hi - I bought an e card subscription for my daughters birthday . I paid last week and got a pay pal confirmation but nothing else. I asked for the email to be sent direct to my daughter today ( her birthday ) but nothing. I emailed support this morni...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi - I bought an e card subscription for my daughters birthday . I paid last week and got a pay pal confirmation but nothing else. I asked for the email to be sent direct to my daughter today ( her b...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! E-Card won't allow me to redeem

Already sent an email to Customer Service, but hopefully this will be a good spot for help as well. I received an e-card through my email earlier this morning, and when clicking on the link to accept it...it took me to the Redeem Code page where it a...

• Casual Listener
  • Already sent an email to Customer Service, but hopefully this will be a good spot for help as well.   I received an e-card through my email earlier this morning, and when clicking on the lin...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Inget ljud

Får felmeddelande att det är fel på mitt ljudkort så spotify inte kan spela up musik. detta hände efter en windows uppdatering. kör windows 8. ljud fungerar via youtube mm. tacksam för hjälp

• Får felmeddelande att det är fel på mitt ljudkort så spotify inte kan spela up musik. detta hände efter en windows uppdatering. kör windows 8. ljud fungerar via youtube mm. tacksam för hjälp
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I just bought a Family subscription, but I just received a Premium!

Hi, guys! That's the case. I went to the Family Subscription page and selected the 3 people option and everything worked perfectly, but I noticed that I hadn't the option of inviting anyone else. I searched on My Account, but it only says "You have t...

• Regular
  • Hi, guys! That's the case. I went to the Family Subscription page and selected the 3 people option and everything worked perfectly, but I noticed that I hadn't the option of inviting anyon...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

NUS Discount Not working

hi i am trying to add a new nus card to my spotify account since my old one had exspired but it wont let me and tells me that i cant adda another card? any solution? thanks krishan patel

• hi i am trying to add a new nus card to my spotify account since my old one had exspired but it wont let me and tells me that i cant adda another card? any solution? thanks krishan patel
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes