Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Google Home Mini - error linking accounts

Google Home Mini - error linking accounts

Plan

Premium family

I received an email today that my google premium family comes with a Google Home Mini. Pretty cool.  I clicked on the "Get Yours Now" button and that resulted in an email titled "Your google home mini is now available."

In response to that email, i clicked on the "Get It Now" button. That brings up a web page to Link Accounts (Between spotify and google). When I click Link Accounts, I get a Spotify web page saying that I agree to give Google access to my spotify account. When I click Agree, I get a Spotify "An Error Occurred" screen as a result with no additional information.

My understanding is I should have been taken to a page where I get a code to redeem the Google Mini from the Google store.

One thing that interesting...my google email address and spotify email address are different, but I suspect that's not a unique situation to just me so I doubt that's the reason for this.

Any guidance? I would like to redeem this offer

Follow Me
DJ Mikey
Strangeways Radio
Owner / Program Director

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
3 Replies

Can you try to use this link to redeem the promotion?

I suggest using incognito window or other device if the error is getting persistent. I think, that will work too.

Thank you for the suggestion. I tried using both that link and an incognito window and I received the same error 😞
Follow Me
DJ Mikey
Strangeways Radio
Owner / Program Director

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

I think it will be best to get in touch with the support.
https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/

Suggested posts