Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Google Home Mini - error linking accounts

Google Home Mini - error linking accounts

Plan

Premium family

I received an email today that my google premium family comes with a Google Home Mini. Pretty cool.  I clicked on the "Get Yours Now" button and that resulted in an email titled "Your google home mini is now available."

In response to that email, i clicked on the "Get It Now" button. That brings up a web page to Link Accounts (Between spotify and google). When I click Link Accounts, I get a Spotify web page saying that I agree to give Google access to my spotify account. When I click Agree, I get a Spotify "An Error Occurred" screen as a result with no additional information.

My understanding is I should have been taken to a page where I get a code to redeem the Google Mini from the Google store.

One thing that interesting...my google email address and spotify email address are different, but I suspect that's not a unique situation to just me so I doubt that's the reason for this.

Any guidance? I would like to redeem this offer

Follow Me
DJ Mikey
Strangeways Radio
Owner / Program Director

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
3 Replies

Can you try to use this link to redeem the promotion?

I suggest using incognito window or other device if the error is getting persistent. I think, that will work too.

Thank you for the suggestion. I tried using both that link and an incognito window and I received the same error 😞
Follow Me
DJ Mikey
Strangeways Radio
Owner / Program Director

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

I think it will be best to get in touch with the support.
https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/

Suggested posts