Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HOW CAN I LINK MY ARTIST PROFILES ?

Solved!

HOW CAN I LINK MY ARTIST PROFILES ?

Every time my music is released, spotify create a new profile, now i have 3 artist profiles ,how can i link all my music in only one profile???

Captura de pantalla 2018-03-25 a las 1.33.36 p.m..png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @AmzoRaga,

Thanks for reaching out. 

Spotify’s working to make it easier for you to report problems with your music. For now, you’ll need to reach out to your distributor or aggregator and they’ll work with the Spotify team to make sure your profile gets fixed.

Regarding artist verification, 

Spotify used to merge artist pages with user profiles. They also had a 250 followers requirement.

Since the launch of Spotify for Artists, it's no longer required to merge them so Spotify has stopped doing that. They've also removed the 250 followers requirement. Any artist can get access to it, no matter how many followers they have.

Also, access to Spotify for Artists/Verification doesn't automatically fix any music issues.

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Are you talking about multiple albums? Because when you click on your name it shows that you have songs within the albums and not individual profiles. Let me know so I could have a better understanding of the issue.

Hi Jacqueline !

Greetings from Mexico, recently some of my music (album's) have been released by different netlabel's, the problem is that now i have 3 artist profile with the same name, what can i do to link my album's in just one profile??
Sorry for my bad english :l

OK so you do have 3 profiles...Would it be a problem for you to explain how you published your music. did you do it through one profile?

Well i dont publish my music, the net label's do it for me, i only try to have access to the album they realeased, cause when you search my artist name there are 3 artist profiles, i just want to have one with all my album's , how can i link it??

thank's for the support 

so I've done some research and im 99% sure that you have to become a verified artist on Spotify in order to link your artist albums with your main profile...the requirement is 250 followers and requires a application 

Marked as solution

Hey @AmzoRaga,

Thanks for reaching out. 

Spotify’s working to make it easier for you to report problems with your music. For now, you’ll need to reach out to your distributor or aggregator and they’ll work with the Spotify team to make sure your profile gets fixed.

Regarding artist verification, 

Spotify used to merge artist pages with user profiles. They also had a 250 followers requirement.

Since the launch of Spotify for Artists, it's no longer required to merge them so Spotify has stopped doing that. They've also removed the 250 followers requirement. Any artist can get access to it, no matter how many followers they have.

Also, access to Spotify for Artists/Verification doesn't automatically fix any music issues.

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts