Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HOW TO REMOVE VIDEOS

HOW TO REMOVE VIDEOS

Is there still no way to do this?  On my iphone 5 that i use for a second alarm clock, its fine, no videos.  On my iphone 6, every popular playlist has videos in the list.  How do i download and use the Spotify version that didnt recognize what kind if phone i have and use it?  

Can you guys make this an issue spotify users can easily see and vote on?  Can you just make it an option at least?  Does it make you that much more money that its worth losing a few customers or something?

Make another app called Videofy than.  This sucks.   I see people been complaining for a long time and those not complaining dont know how to or it doesnt matter to them.

This is like MTV all over again.

People just want MUSIC.  

-another **bleep** off customer who may not be for long and will definetly stop suggesting spotify to customers and friends but instead warn them that they will end up frustrated and paying for extra data and forced to watch videos.  wth

1 Reply

Hey @SkyLimit11,

Sorry to hear you feel this way. 

Spotify is always looking to engage its users in unique ways. At this time, video cannot be completely disabled in the popular playlists that have that included. We will continue to optimize and enhance the playback experience over time.

It looks like other people want this implemented as well, so you can add a vote here.

Let us know if there's anything else. 

Suggested posts