Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help Deleting multiple accounts

Help Deleting multiple accounts

Please help! My bank issued a new card with new card number to me therefore Spotify was not able to charge my monthly premium subscription. Once I finally tried to update the card number it would ask me to log in after various failed attempts my daughter in desperation created a new account and provided the new card number essentially starting from scratch. However after some research we were able to log into our original account and provide our new card number into that account as well. so now it seems there are two accounts in which my card is registered I can't seem to cancel the newly-created account and just keep my original one. Is there an option within an account to tell it not to charge to a card??
1 Reply

Hey @Prizy13, welcome to the community!

Thanks for getting in touch with us, we'll do our best to help you out.

If the new account you guys set up is in a 30-day trial, you can just follow these steps to cancel the subscription. This means that the account will automatically go back to Free instead of charging your new card, and you can keep the old account as usual.

However, if you've been charged for both accounts already, the best way to go would be to contact our Support team via Twitter or Facebook.

They'll be able to help you cancel the correct account and refund the payment.

Cheers!

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts