Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help! I can't sign up using my email address - it says every one of my 4 addresses are invalid!

Help! I can't sign up using my email address - it says every one of my 4 addresses are invalid!

I'm trying to sign up for a new account but it keeps saying every email I try is invalid. How can I sign up when it won't accept my email addresses exist to begin with?! 

2 Replies

Hey @DM1952, thanks for reaching out.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the app. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what we can suggest!

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi @DM1952, im really sorry to hear that you cant get the full experience out of spotify. 

The first suggestion i have is to do it again just to see if you have missed something else besides your email, for example your password is to short or use some invalid characters or your birth info is wrong, if you've looked everything through try to make a completely new email though the problem maybe is with your email, if that doesn't work i recomend you first to restart the device you are on. If the problem still is there i would be glad to now the operating system you are using (ex ios, android, mac os or windows), though it could be an problem whit the app you are using, if you are on a computer and using the web version try to use another browser though it also could be the problem.

Glad to help, greeting Viktor 

Suggested posts