Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution almacenamiento de canciones sin conexion

Hola, como puedo volver a configurar, y en que carpeta van, las canciones sin conexion. Me refiero a la configuracion original de spotify, gracias

• Hola, como puedo volver a configurar, y en que carpeta van, las canciones sin conexion. Me refiero a la configuracion original de spotify, gracias
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution playlists

my playlists has disappeared and i want them all back. Can you fix this for me?

• my playlists has disappeared and i want them all back. Can you fix this for me?
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Info, Playlists, Artists, Friends and Followers deleted (Premiun account)

Hello All, I'm experiencing technical issues and I need your help, please. I have a Premium (Family) account; I use my Facebook profile to login. I have another free account, linked to the other email (< Moderator Snip - removed for security >). Unti...

• Regular
  • Hello All,   I'm experiencing technical issues and I need your help, please.   I have a Premium (Family) account; I use my Facebook profile to login. I have another free account, li...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Same artist, different distributors.

Hello there, I already have a spotify artist profile because of a song I uploaded before with a distributor, but now I would like to use another distributor for another song, but I don't want them to create a different artist profile or something, is...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there,    I already have a spotify artist profile because of a song I uploaded before with a distributor, but now I would like to use another distributor for another song, but I don...
  • oliv69
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PERMANENTLY Delete My Account

I want to completely delete my Spotify account. Subscribed to free 30 day trial and got a text saying I'm now on £9.99 spotify premium which I do not want and my subscription status says I'm on spotify free. Just need to delete this now as I can't un...

• I want to completely delete my Spotify account. Subscribed to free 30 day trial and got a text saying I'm now on £9.99 spotify premium which I do not want and my subscription status says I'm on spoti...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account lost, I pay without having access to Premium account

Hey Community! I have several Accounts and one of them is a Premium Account. The problem is that I lost the access data and that I pay monthly via Credit Card without using my Premium Account anymore. I would like zu cancel this account.Please help m...

• Hey Community! 🙂 I have several Accounts and one of them is a Premium Account. The problem is that I lost the access data and that I pay monthly via Credit Card without using my Premium Account an...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution A different email appeared under my account and I can't change it

I noticed on my premium account that all of my playlists were deleted and new ones were added. The account still shows everything as my own but with a different email. My original email does not work to recover the password and the only way I can log...

• I noticed on my premium account that all of my playlists were deleted and new ones were added. The account still shows everything as my own but with a different email. My original email does not work...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Move music from old account to new account

Hi, I just had to get a new account to disconnect my spotify from facebook. I closed my old account and opened a new one with the same email, but I am looking to move all my music from my old account to my current account. I have sent in question for...

• Hi,  I just had to get a new account to disconnect my spotify from facebook.  I closed my old account and opened a new one with the same email, but I am looking to move all my music from ...
  • jusfor2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

DKB Kreditkarte Visa wird nicht akzeptiert

Hallo, Spotify laeuft derzeit bei mir noch ueber eine franzoesische Kreditkarte (Visa Electron). Ich moechte jetzt jedoch eine andere Kreditkarte angeben, und zwar eine Visa-Karte von der Dkb. Trotz korrekter Eingabe aller relevanten Daten wird die K...

• Hallo,   Spotify laeuft derzeit bei mir noch ueber eine franzoesische Kreditkarte (Visa Electron). Ich moechte jetzt jedoch eine andere Kreditkarte angeben, und zwar eine Visa-Karte von der Dk...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

RBD albums not available on the USA!

Hi I upgraded Spotify for the past 3 months & I thought that by doing that I was going to be able to hear more songs. ...however I can't believe non of the Latin Pop Phenomenon RBD none of their albums are available on the Usa when they were a big su...

• Hi I upgraded Spotify for the past 3 months & I thought that by doing that I was going to be able to hear more songs. ...however I can't believe non of the Latin Pop Phenomenon RBD none of their ...
  • alheli2592
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 9 likes

Unable to login

Hi there. Early in the evening yesterday I was happily using my Spotify premium account. When I tried again later in the evening, however, I was logged out. When trying to log back in, I am first told my username and or password is wrong and then whe...

• Visitor
  • Hi there. Early in the evening yesterday I was happily using my Spotify premium account. When I tried again later in the evening, however, I was logged out. When trying to log back in, I am first tol...
  • bjja123
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cuenta utilizada por otra persoa

Primero de todo ; Me parece absolutamente desesperate, e injusto que un servicio como spotify no tenga ningun tel de contacto de ayuda, no figure ningun mail , dicho esto ya que esta es la unica y deseperada forma de lazar tu problema cotinuo;Escribo...

• Primero de todo ; Me parece absolutamente desesperate, e injusto que un servicio como spotify no tenga ningun tel de contacto de ayuda, no figure ningun mail , dicho esto ya que esta es la unica y de...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [SOLVED] I think that someone had stole my account

I opened the Desktop client and play some music, after a some second the music change and play other song, the I tried to rechange the music but the problem still the same. I think someone had stole my account and start playing song from remote (I ha...

• I opened the Desktop client and play some music, after a some second the music change and play other song, the I tried to rechange the music but the problem still the same. I think someone had stole ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Our Teams are working on your request

Hey, for 1 month I maked a Spotify artist Account and the Teams working very Slow. Im waiting 1 month and nothing happened.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, for 1 month I maked a Spotify artist Account and the Teams  working very Slow. Im waiting 1 month and nothing happened.
  • Finstant
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay by Mobile - UK

Hi all, I got an email from Spotify saying my Paypal payment failed. It had an option on the email to pay by mobile, I'm with Three (3) and I don't see the option. Can anyone advise? Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I got an email from Spotify saying my Paypal payment failed. It had an  option on the email to pay by mobile, I'm with Three (3)  and I don't see the option. Can anyone advise? &nb...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Account hacked?

Spotify logged me out like 5 hours ago, I had to reset my password and when I got back in some turkish songs were added to my song list, is there a way for me to find out who logged into my account?

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify logged me out like 5 hours ago, I had to reset my password and when I got back in some turkish songs were added to my song list, is there a way for me to find out who logged into my account?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists are gone

Somebody tried to hack in our family account. Now we changed passwords and I got a new invitation from our main subscriber, but all of my play ist are gone and the recovery playlists button does not work, what can I do? Please help!

• Somebody tried to hack in our family account. Now we changed passwords and I got a new invitation from our main subscriber, but all of my play ist are gone and the recovery playlists button does not ...
  • bjja123
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Clear Account and Reset Suggested Music

I've used my personal spotify in my preschool classroom and now I only get recommended music and suggested playlists full of kid's music and I swear if I hear another song from Moana or Frozen I will probably lose my mind so someone help me quickly. ...

• I've used my personal spotify in my preschool classroom and now I only get recommended music and suggested playlists full of kid's music and I swear if I hear another song from Moana or Frozen I will...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 13 likes

Superuser Contribution Claiming Your Artist Account

Hey how do I claim an artist account that is of my music?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey how do I claim an artist account that is of my music?
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to Change Country

Hi,My spotify account has always been weird. I think I downloaded the music app when I was in Europe, thus my country set in profile is Denmark. However, I’m currently living in Malaysia but I couldn’t change it back in account settings. In the count...

• Hi, My spotify account has always been weird. I think I downloaded the music app when I was in Europe, thus my country set in profile is Denmark. However, I’m currently living in Malaysia but I coul...
  • Vod_evil
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes