Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help! I cannot log in

Solved!

Help! I cannot log in

Hi! Today I used Spotify(free not premium) in the afternoon. When I tried to listen to music at night, it had logged me out of my phone, iPad and my laptop. I tried to log in but it said my email/username or password was incorrect. Then I tried to use my email to log in it kept saying the link was expired even though it had been about five minutes. I tried to reset my password but it said "The username or email you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account." I gave the link in my email another shot. This time it told my to reset my password. I typed it then retyped it. When I pressed enter it took me to a new page that said "

We're all mixed up

Refresh this page or try again later. It may take some time to get things up again."

I tried to reset again and it took me to the same page. A few minutes later I got an Email saying my password was changed. I tried to log in using that password but it didn't work 😞

I tried logging in from all my devices but it isn't working. I am not sure if my account has been hacked or disabled or if it is something else. Please help I have a lot of data stored on that account. I had to make a new one to post this Thankss!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @qqquuu333, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

For this particular case, I'd recommend getting in touch with Customer Support. They'll take a look and do their best to help.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @qqquuu333, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

For this particular case, I'd recommend getting in touch with Customer Support. They'll take a look and do their best to help.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts