NEXT STEP

Help subscribing through the app

Help subscribing through the app

Plan

Spotify app listen on WiFi

US

Device

(iPhone 6s, )

None of the questions really seem to be answering my question although a lot of them sound similar or just past what my issue is. I downloaded the Spotify app, it was free, and I can listen to my songs on WiFi. The app lists all the payment and subscription plans but there is no way to subscribe or choose a plan through the app. Bottom line, I would like to listen to my music offline. Is there somewhere I have to go to do that, and if I do, will it stay connected to my account that I made through the app?

1 Reply

Hey @Cole1997,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We moved your post from Chats to the help boards as its content fits better here.

You can subscribe to Premium anytime you want. When you upgrade your account to Premium, you'll keep using the same account, with your same credentials and keeping all your playlists/saved music.

To do so, you can hit the "Premium" button on the bottom right part of your screen. It will display the list of possible subscriptions you may have with a small description. On top of this screen, you'll find the option "Go Premium" which will redirect you to the subscription page and you just need to follow the onscreen instructions.

It's possible that you'll need to re-login on the redirected page, so make sure to use the same credential you always use to log in.

In case you have any issues, you can also subscribe to Premium on the subscription page here.

Hope this helps. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts