I'm using Spotimote on Android, and i need my USERNAME to log in as Premium user to be able to save to playlists etc.
But i got a facebook spotify account and i CAN'T use that in Spotimote.. How do i find my real username? (Should be alot of numbers or something)
Solved! Go to Solution.
The way I've found to identify your Spotify username (string of numbers) when you're using Facebook to sign in.
1. Open the Spotify Desktop app.
2. Log in using your Facebook credentials.
3. Click on your name in the top right of the screen to go to your Profile (should show list of recently played artists/playlists/etc)
4. At the top of the screen on your Profile page, you should see your Name in really big letters. Right under your name is a circle with three dots in it (elipsis).
5. Click the clircle. and "Copy Spotify URI"
6. Paste the Spotify URI somewhere you can read it (notepad, word doc, search bar, whatever)
7. The string of digits is your REAL Spotify Username.
Crazy ridiculous process, but the only way I know how to find it.