Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

How to cancel an order?

Solved!

How to cancel an order?

Hi, I tried to buy a bundle of 15 downloads. The confirmation process seemed to go through ok, but my Spotify just says "you have no downloads". So I tried to buy the bundle again... same thing, no downloads. Then I tried again with one download only, to no avail. After the fourth (failed) attempt I went to see my email, and to my dismay I found four emails saying "Thank you for purchasing Spotify downloads". So my questions are 1) how can I cancel the three extra orders? 2) how can I download the one bundle of tracks as was my intention? wBR, defstarX

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi guys,

This does sound a bit of a worry. In order to look into your cases further, can you all get in touch with Customer Support. We'll need to take some security details, so contact via email is far more appropriate. Just head to 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'. We'll then get back to you as soon as we can.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

View solution in original post

15 Replies

Spotify, I think you have a serious issue here...same thing happened to me at about the same time.

I purchased a 15-pack, was told payment was successful. But still had 0 downloads.

Naturally, thought something went wrong and tried again, twice!! Still 0 downloads but then I noticed in my Paypal account that I've been charged 3 times.

Obviously I'd like to get the original 15 downloads and the 2 following orders cancelled.

Please reply promptly!

I have exactly the same problem! I've buy 2 times a pack of 10 songs and I can't download any!

Tengo el mismo problema: he comprado 10 descargas, me las han cobrado y no puedo descargar la música seleccionada.

Spotify: ¿Cual es el problema? ¿Cuál es la solución? Responde!

I'have got the same problem: I bought a pack of 10 donwnloads and can't download the selectet piecde of music. Spotify, where is the problem? What is the solution? Give an answer!

Parece un problema de ámbito internacional. Seems to be a global problem

If you have payed by PayPal I suggest to open a dispute with Spotify though PayPal, to cancel the payment

Hi, I have just had the same problem.  I have a receipt from paypal saying I just paid for 10 downloads but in Spotify it's saying I don't have any.  I am seriously hacked off.  Spotify I expect some kind of explanation and fast.

Tengo el mismo problema: he comprado 15 descargas, me las han cobrado y no puedo descargar la música seleccionada.

Spotify: ¿Cual es el problema? ¿Cuál es la solución? Responde!

I'have got the same problem: I bought a pack of 15 donwnloads and can't download the selectet piecde of music. Spotify, where is the problem? What is the solution? Give an answer!

Parece un problema de ámbito internacional. Seems to be a global problem

I seem to have the same problem: I bought 10 downloads with paypal and spotify says you have no downloads left, I buy again and the same problem: still no downloads. When I checked email they are paid with paypal (both). I can find both orders back in my account but spotrify still says no downloads left. Can this be cancelled?

Yes, I have exactly the same problem. I wanted to buy a single track (and I note this was the first time I had used the Buy Download feature) and found that it didn't seem to accept my payment. I re-tried three times for a total of four purchases with nada results and to really make the problem worse I then also made a payment for a bundle of 8 tracks via PayPal. It's showing as a payment on Spotify but no downloads available.

Needless to say I am not chuffed to find that I've accidentally paid out over £12 of time-limited funds when I only meant to spend £1.15 and I hold the glitches at Spotify's end responsible. I didn't even get the e-mails notifying me of payment until well after I'd finished trying to buy, at which time I got four notifications in quick succession.

I've sent a contact request to Spotify requesting a refund of all but one of the purchases and will have to see how they respond, but obviously I'm not too happy either. Glad I'm not alone, though.

Same problem for me too! I haven't used Spotify for a while but chose to today. Big mistake!! Attempted to buy 10 tracks but couldn't 'get' them to download. Tried again (and again!), thinking I must have done something wrong, yet it seems I have made further payments and still have no music! It's clear that Spotify have a significant issue here which demands an urgent resolution, explanation and advice on how to cancel or to obtain refunds!! 

Yup, just done the same thing now. Would quite like to know what the hell they plan to do. I only wanted 15 downloads and now I have 30 since I also thought it didn't work and tried again. 

Marked as solution

Hi guys,

This does sound a bit of a worry. In order to look into your cases further, can you all get in touch with Customer Support. We'll need to take some security details, so contact via email is far more appropriate. Just head to 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'. We'll then get back to you as soon as we can.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi, I did submit an e-mail via the Contact form but haven't even received an automatedreply to tell me that my query was received. I don't want to spam you but it would be great to have some kind of acknowledgement that I'm not just sending my communications into the void.

I almost sent another mail from the form but figured I'd post here instead to say that it's really unhelpful to leave customers wondering if their message has been received when I presume it would be quite easy to automate a reply confirming receipt and indicating a time frame for a response.

Thanks.

Hi Sam, please tell the people at Spotify.es to show clarly where is the 'Contact form' you mention. There is only a regular mail address; no way to cantact by email. Or Spotify has different faces in diferent countries?   

Hello,

You should be able to find the contact form on the Spanish version of the site be clicking on "Acerca de" and then "Atención al usuario".
Airhorn Enthusiast

OK. Thanks

Suggested posts