Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't access my Artist Account

Solved!

I can't access my Artist Account

I published a track via Tunecore.

They created my artist account but how can I access to the account?

- Skae

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Skae,

Artists with over 250 followers can claim their discography by submitting an artist verification request. Verification merges an artist's discography with a user profile of their choice, and allows them to share playlists directly with their fans.

To find out more about artist verification, click here.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Skae,

Artists with over 250 followers can claim their discography by submitting an artist verification request. Verification merges an artist's discography with a user profile of their choice, and allows them to share playlists directly with their fans.

To find out more about artist verification, click here.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi there!

Follow the message below for a developed explanation.

Hello, you should be able to create an artist account here according to the Tunecore instructions - http://help.tunecore.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/306/~/setting-up-a-spotify-verified-artist-account

If that doesn't work, please contact Tunecore as we have no details about what song you released, etc.

Hope we helped 

- Brian

I can speak to you in English, Español, Français, Italiano, 日本, 普通话, 廣東話, 한국어, Tiếng Việt

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
I'm not a Spotify official! Just here to help!

Really thanks!

Thank you!!

Hi Maxim,

I'm a manager for a few artists who are already on Spotify but who don't themselves have access to their profile. When I follow your advice and click on artist verification request i need to log in and then I come to the artist page I already have access to, but I can't find any way to add any more artists. It's a dead end. What do I do?

Thanks

Carl

Suggested posts