Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't log in

Solved!

I can't log in

Okay so my boyfriend created an account with premium for the both of us and he gave me the username and password for it, but I can't log in. I've retyped it so many times, being more careful each time making sure I'm typing it right, and I am, but it still won't let me in. Please help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey again @fai_clay,

could you please try to log in with the email connected to the Spotify account?

And if that isn’t working, please try logging in on another device with that account.

When this won’t work too, please try a password wird of the account here.

Let me know how it goes and

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @fai_clay, thanks for reaching out

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the app. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what we can suggest!

LukeSpotify Star

Thanks for replying, I've tried that so many times and still nothing. The version is Version 8.4.51 and my device is an iPhone 7

Marked as solution

Hey again @fai_clay,

could you please try to log in with the email connected to the Spotify account?

And if that isn’t working, please try logging in on another device with that account.

When this won’t work too, please try a password wird of the account here.

Let me know how it goes and

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star

Okay so the password reset worked, but now I have another problem. So I got into the account and now I don't have the playlists from my old account. I thought I could search my user and pull up my playlists, but it isn't working. I also tried searching for the titles of my playlists, but I can't find them. 

This version of spotify looks different too, it only has 4 main options at the bottom. Home, Search, Your Library, and Premium. My other account had Home, Browse, Search, Radio, and Your Library. And it just looks totally different all together.

Hey again @fai_clay,

you should look on the receipt you got sent to your email address. This should say the username with that you subscribed to Spotify premium!
Try to log in with that account.
When you see a 10 digit number log in with Facebook!

Upgraded-not-Premium-twitter_support.png
Have a great day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star

Suggested posts