Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I cant create a new account

I cant create a new account

Plan

Free

Country

Spain

Device

Personal Computer

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I can't log in with my personal email . So I create a new Gmail account and i try to create a new Spotify Account.

enter all the details required on the form. When I enter the new email, i have this error message: 'This email is already connected to an account. Log in. '

(img "create account")

When I click on 'Log in' option and I enter the same email, i have the next error:

'The email address entered is not associated with any Spotify account. You can try another address or log in through Facebook, if you have the accounts connected'

(img "log in")

create account.png
4 Replies

Hey @angii_,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Sounds like you had the same email you're trying to use already associated with a different Spotify account, which then got closed. If that's the case, it'd be great to wait some more days before trying again. 

Alternatively, you can try registering for a new account in a incognito window on your browser (to make sure any previously cached info doesn't get in the way).

Hope this help. Cheers!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Mario,

Sorry for taking so long to respond.

I tried to create a new Google account and I have the same problem. I don't know what happen when I try to login with a google account.

When I create the new account, I try to login with that account (with Spotify account) and I have the error "This email is already connected to an account. Log in"

And then, I go to the "Log in" link, and I tried to login but I have the error "The email entered is not linked to a Spotify ..."

So i don't know what to do 😞

I suppose that you cannot access to database to check if there are any account with my email accounts...

In case you have permission to delete emails. If i told you the emails I trid to access, could you delete them?

And then, try to create an account with this email address

Hi there @angii_,

Thanks for your post.

Most likely your original email address is associated with a Spotify account, which could be currently locked, if you've been abroad for more than 14 days or if the system has detected suspicious activity and blocked access. This is when you get a message that you can't create a new account with this email address, but you can't log in as well.

It's best if you reach out to our Customer Support team though one of the channels here, as they can check what exactly is happening with your original account and help you gain access to it if possible.

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts