Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I deleted my old gmail account and forgot it was linked to my spotify.

Solved!

I deleted my old gmail account and forgot it was linked to my spotify.

Hi I deleted my old gmail account which was linked to my spotify account. I had a playlist with over 1000 songs and I was hoping there might be a chance I could recover the playlist from that account? I have the email address that was attached to the account.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Troy941,

Thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community!

If you don’t have access to the email associated with your Spotify account, I would recommend getting in touch with Customer Support using this anonymous contact form. They’ll take a look and do their best to help.

Make sure that you are logged out of any Spotify account in your browser when using the anonymous contact form, so that the username and custom email fields will show up; that way, you can enter the information for the account that you’re having trouble with.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares.

I hope this helps, and let us know if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Troy941,

Thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community!

If you don’t have access to the email associated with your Spotify account, I would recommend getting in touch with Customer Support using this anonymous contact form. They’ll take a look and do their best to help.

Make sure that you are logged out of any Spotify account in your browser when using the anonymous contact form, so that the username and custom email fields will show up; that way, you can enter the information for the account that you’re having trouble with.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares.

I hope this helps, and let us know if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star

Hi Trey, Thank you for helping me out there. I ended up getting it all sorted and got my playlist put back onto another account. Legend

Hey can you guide me through the process 

Hi @utdtrey,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community, and welcome!

If you no longer have access to the email address linked to your Spotify account, I would recommend getting in touch with Customer Support here (where it says “Contact us”). They can help you to update the email address for your Spotify account so that you can regain access to it.

• If you don’t know your Spotify username, select Unknown
  • Enter the email address that you'd like Customer Support to contact you on, and add your old one in the description so that they know which Spotify account you need help with

If you receive an automated response, you should reply to it and a Customer Support agent will get back to you as soon as possible.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star

Suggested posts