Premium

Country

England

Device

iPhone 6

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

Why don’t I have a ‘Top Songs 2018’ playlist?

I have tried pressing the link to get the playlist  but all I have is a refreshers playlist. I have listened to over 35,000 hours of music so don’t see why I wouldn’t have one???

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

So in the email if you click on “Look Back at 2018” and go to the fifth slide you’ll find a top 100 then click “Play on Spotify” I hope this help some more! 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi!

Have you tried to look in the playlists from "Discover"? or "Made For You"?

Hello,
Thank you for your response!
I have looked in my made for you and I have a taste breaker playlist but it hasn’t generated me a top 100 playlist and I can’t understand why. Thanks again for your help!

Hi, 

Have you tried checking your email? Spotify may have sent you an email for your 2018 wrapped. Click on the link in the email and you can find things such as most listened to songs and artists. Hope this helped! 

Hello,
Thank you for the reply! I have an email for my Spotify wrapped but not my top 100 playlist and I don’t have the playlist on my account either. I have listened to 35,000 + hours of music so can’t understand why. Thanks again for the help!
Marked as solution

So in the email if you click on “Look Back at 2018” and go to the fifth slide you’ll find a top 100 then click “Play on Spotify” I hope this help some more! 

Suggested posts