Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have an active Spotify Premium subscription, even after i have cancelled it.

I have an active Spotify Premium subscription, even after i have cancelled it.

Basically I have about 4 days until my free premium runs out and I get billed for another month. A couple of mins ago I tried to cancel my subscription everything went fine up until the point in which I double checked under the accounts tab and saw this;

"You have an active Spotify Premium subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew and you will be charged $11.99 on 2013-08-18 unless you cancel your recurring payment."

I have tried repeatedly cancelling and everything went smoothly but for some reason it still says I have a premium account

4 Replies

How long ago did you attempt to cancel? Sometimes there may be a lag of up to 24 hours.

EDIT: If that is not the case an Online Contact Form can be used to get assistance from Spotify Staff.

~Soli Deo Gloria~
* If you see a single asterisk like before this sentence, it most likely denotes sarcasm.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Classical Musicians Unite!

About an hour and a half ago, ill give it 24hrs and see where im at, thank you for you help

iterrumzz - Your account hasn't been cancelled yet. Please make sure you complete all the steps when cancelling, including re-entering your password at the end.

There are instructions here: http://bit.ly/14zJO7d
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

OK well i waited 24 hrs and it did not work, i just retried it again and still the same issue, i clicked on cancel my subscription and it takes me to facebook in which i have to input my facebook password, i hit submit and it takes me back to the my account page, at this point i assume it worked but it still says i have a active recurring premium subscription which means it didnt work, it doesnt come up with any error or anything at all.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://s3.amazonaws.com/js.socialsay.me/v5/engine/v2/loader.js"></script>

Suggested posts