Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have premiu for family, and want to listen to mobile Phone and Pad at the same time, on one user.

Solved!

I have premiu for family, and want to listen to mobile Phone and Pad at the same time, on one user.

I have premium for family, and want to listen to mobile Phone and Pad at the same time, registred on the same user, (e-mail) isn't that possible? It looks like I have to choose from which device I want to be listening. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Kjhes,

Unfortunately, that is not possible. You would need to have two accounts and use one on each device.

Then, you'll be able to listen to different music at the same time 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Kjhes,

Unfortunately, that is not possible. You would need to have two accounts and use one on each device.

Then, you'll be able to listen to different music at the same time 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey Spotify Admins,

This could really be something that would be a fantastic upsell opportunity for you (ie. increasing how much is paid per month to be able to listen on 2 separate devices at once).

For example, let's look at Netflix. It's usually like $10 a month to be able to stream on 1 device, and another $5-$7 a month to be able to watch 2 different things on 2 different devices. From there, however many people would like to be able to use it separately could keep increasing $5-$7 a month the more devices they want to be able to listen on. 

I can pretty much tell you straight off the top of my head how many people I know that would be willing to pay extra so that there's only 1 payment instead of having to pay for multiple accounts. 

Just a thought coming from a Marketing and Sales Executive 😉

Thanks!

I most definitely agree! I don't understand why that's not already an
alternative!

@Maxim

Thank you for your answer! I know I would really like it if that would be an option. Now I've changed from Family to ordinary Premium, and use offline mode instead. 

Suggested posts