Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I was charged FOUR TIMES for spotify premium today.

I was charged FOUR TIMES for spotify premium today.

I was trying to sign up for the student discount but every time I got to the page where you type in your schools name it would tell me that the information wasn't valid and I needed to check my status at a later time. I refilled out the form thinking I may have entered the wrong information since I am in fact a college student and the same thing kept happening. I eventually gave up and was just going to pay the ful amount but before I did that I checked my bank account only to see FOUR CHARGES for spotify premium. I would like my money ASAP!

2 Replies

Even after being charged four times my account still isn't premium either.

I recommend reaching out to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Handle @SpotifyCares, Facebook Page Spotify Cares, or through the online contact form. If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter or Facebook Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

If my answer solved your problem, please click "Accept As Solution" to help others solve similar problems. Don't forget to add "Kudos" if you liked my answer as well or if you agree with what was posted.

Suggested posts