Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

If u have premium, can u log in on 3 divices at the same time?

Solved!

If u have premium, can u log in on 3 divices at the same time?

Hi quick question. Can 3 computer users all sign in and use the same premium account at the same time in the same house? I know you can download playlists to 3 devices, but can only 2 devices play what they have downloaded while the other can be online?? I'm confused... Are you!?! Thanks for any advice 🙂 much appreciated. X

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ok thanks for the advice, just working out how my daughter could have it for a tenner and me have a go too. We've both listened with ads for a long while, so time for an upgrade I think! My girls music mad so would love it all! Thanks again 🙂

View solution in original post

6 Replies

If a device detects that Spotify is played somewhere else, it will stop because you aren't allowed to listen to the same account in two places at once. Being offline will prevent the device's Spotify app from detecting this.

So yes, put one device in offline mode and it should play no matter what. Remember that you are breaking Spotify's terms of service by doing this.

Ok thanks, so I could download 3,333 to the two others and just listen to them while the other one is online I'm guessing? Is there a limit to how much the 'original' user can download? Cheers

I'm not sure how the 3,333 track limit works exactly, because I have never had so much music in my offline playlists. I guess you can have up to 3,333 offlined tracks in each device.

Marked as solution

Ok thanks for the advice, just working out how my daughter could have it for a tenner and me have a go too. We've both listened with ads for a long while, so time for an upgrade I think! My girls music mad so would love it all! Thanks again 🙂

You can download max. 3,333 tarcks. But if you have much long tracks, limit can be reached much faster.

The 3,333 is just in paper, in fact it may be less. Depends on how long are tracks.

I can live without candy too lol. How much music could my daughter get on her pc or is it just unlimited I surpose?

Suggested posts