Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is there any way to change your Your Top Songs 2020 (Spotify Wrapped) playlist?

Is there any way to change your Your Top Songs 2020 (Spotify Wrapped) playlist?

it seems like someone used my account illegally, and now the playlist is messed up with songs that I even don't know, and I really want to keep my Spotify wrapped playlist and listen to it, is there anyway to correct stuff? or it's ruined already?

4 Replies

Hey @aisaimn98, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'm afraid this feature isn't possible at the moment, but I could see how this can be useful. You can always create a new Idea about this here, and I'll also pass your feedback on to the right folks.

I'll be here if you need anything else!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

well the thing is that my whole 2020 wrapped looks suspicious, this says I listened only 161 minutes past year, meanwhile I use Spotify more than 2 hours a day, and most of these artists and songs are not people who I listened to and follow, idk but I feel like there's a mistake:) and I know it's kinda impossible to fix this because I don't have the time to contact Spotify and I don't think they have the time either:) but it's kinda disappointing:)
https://open.spotify.com/wrapped/share-92c1f3e6d13e4639ac86267f3225150c-1080x1920?si=Sq25wq27TNC_Yj-...

Hey @aisaimn98

I'm afraid it's not possible to update any stats or playlists since it's based on the account’s listening history. If the playlist doesn't look right, then I'd recommend checking out this Spotify Answer for info as well. 

Hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi it seems like YEAT shows up to be my top artist of all time but it’s supoed to be LIL tecca , can I have that changed please so it shows Lil Tecca at the top for my upcoming Spotify wrapped 

Suggested posts