Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Issue with old facebook email

Issue with old facebook email

Hello

I've struggled with an issue for a long time now. I've wanted to delete my Spotify user that was created with my Facebook. Since my Facebook is very old, it got my old email registered. As I tried to close my Spotify account it said that a verification mail was sent to my old Facebook email. Since I no longer got access to this email I've had to change it. So what Spotify tells me to do is to change the email from my Facebook page, and so I did. I now have a new and fresh email on my Facebook and I have access to the email. BUT on my Spotify account page I see that my old email is still on my profile, and I can therefor still not close my Spotify account, because of this. I have re-logged in to my Facebook, Spotify App and on my Spotify account page. I hope you'll be able to help me, since I've been struggling with this problem for a long time now, and I have no longer any clue on what to do -TanBa

2 Replies

Hey - welcome to the community! 

You can contact Spotify via the contact form and they can help shout down the account.

Click Account -> Other -> I Still Need Help

Hope this help!

Hello, i've tried this already. Problem is, that they will send an answer to the email that's on my spotify profile. That means they will send an answer to my old email that i no longer have access to

Suggested posts