Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

It was paid twice!!!!!!!!!

Solved!

It was paid twice!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

I'm paying 11.99 monthly for the premium.

But it was paid twice last month. So i thought it would be not paid this month. but it was paid one time this month.

can someone help me?

i upload picture as proof.

KakaoTalk_20150704_094639427.jpg
KakaoTalk_20150704_094640087.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi madbid, since those payments were processed on two seperate days it's likely that you may have a second account that's signed up for premium. I would recommend getting in touch with support so they can help track down your second account/figure out what's up. Note that if you receive an automated email directing you to the community and/or help boards, make sure you reply directly to that email (even if it is from a no reply address) and support will get back to you as soon as possible. Hope this helps, and best of luck!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi madbid, since those payments were processed on two seperate days it's likely that you may have a second account that's signed up for premium. I would recommend getting in touch with support so they can help track down your second account/figure out what's up. Note that if you receive an automated email directing you to the community and/or help boards, make sure you reply directly to that email (even if it is from a no reply address) and support will get back to you as soon as possible. Hope this helps, and best of luck!

thank u very much. it was helped to me so much.

Suggested posts