Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Link Instagram to Spotify

Link Instagram to Spotify

My Question or Issue

From the video you can see a popular artist has their Instagram profile connected, in some way that I do not comprehend, to the song that they own. I want to be able to do that.

011265A4-06DD-41EF-AC30-3674E4CC8CFD.png

Thank you, in advance, for your response!

Best regards,

Kyle Sturgeon

6 Replies

Hey @KySturgeon, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

I've taken a look at this, and it seems like this is something that you should reach out to Instagram for. Since you're in the Instagram app, you'll have more luck if you get in touch with them directly.

I hope this helps! Have a nice day 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello Billy-J,

I first reached out to Instagram about this problem around a month and a half ago. I was greeted with a reply that their customer service email was no longer functioning and my problem would inevitably still go unsolved.

Do you know where I could reach out to get to the bottom of this? I still am searching for an answer.

Thank you very much for attempting to help with this serious problem.

Best regards,

Kyle Sturgeon

Hey @KySturgeon.

Thanks for the reply!

Sorry that didn’t work. I can suggest to try the steps here, or here for more options - but I can’t promise that they’ll work.

Let’s give it a try! 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

I thank you very much for your continued help with serarching for the solution to this persistent problem for creators within the Spotify/Instagram community.

Althought I have not been presented with a solution, I do feel we are closer to reaching answers than we have ever been before.

Billy-J , I reported the problem on Instagram on two seperate accounts. It is time to wait and see how long Instagram's replies take.

Take care,

Kyle Sturgeon

Hey @KySturgeon.

You're very welcome! 

Take care 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

I also have the same problem, in my opinion it depends on the distributor, not on spotify. cmq I used imusician to publish the piece, does anyone have a solution?

Suggested posts