Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is there a way to view your email account or username (not display name) in the app? I've tried searching the in app Settings and cannot find that info. I am trying to log in on my desktop app or online and can't remember which email account I use for my account. I've tried resetting my password, but as you cannot use your display name to log in, I have not received any reset password email. Likewise, I don't have a FB and cannot log in that way. Also, I tried using the only email addresses I have to log in and Spotify says there aren't accounts associated with those emails. I've had premium for almost a year, I signed up after a 3 month premium free trial period. 

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

Pixel 3a

Operating System

Android 11

1 Reply

You can log in using your Spotify generated User Name. I have tried, it works. Here’s what you have to do:

Open Spotify app on your phone

Tap Home

Go to Settings

Tap on View Profile 

Tap on the three dots in the top right corner and select Share

Select Copy Link

This link contains your Spotify generated User Name. It should look something like this:

open.spotify.com / user / xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ?si= yyyyyyyyyyyy 

The long xxx sequence in the middle represents your username. Copy only that part and paste it in the Login window. Hope this helps : )

Suggested posts