Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Log out of all devices not working!!! Someone else using my account!

Log out of all devices not working!!! Someone else using my account!

Hello!

I have gone to the " Log out everywhere" under my account and also changed my password recently and re-signed in. Clearly, this did not log out of all devices, Alexa ECHO Dot is still logged in at my friends place and using my account! Can someone help truly log off ALL devices including ALEXA ECHO DOT!?!?!

Username: Spark049

Much appreicated!

Thank You!

Sun

5 Replies

Hi @spark049!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

In this case, you'll need to unlink your Spotify account from the Amazon account linked to your friend's device. To do so, just follow these steps:

1. Open the Amazon Alexa app.
  2. Tap the Menu button in the top-left corner.
  3. Select Music & Books.
  4. Select Spotify.
  5. Tap Unlink account from Alexa.
  6. Tap Unlink account.

Don't hesitate to drop us a message if you need extra help. 

Have a great day 🙂 

There is no "unlink account" from that screen in the Alexa app.

I'm having this issue without Alexa.  I'm showing a device that looks like a tablet that logs in and has screwed up all my playlists.

Is there any way to truly log out all devices or are some devices immune?  This seems like a serious security vulnerability on Spotify's part.

Hi! I’ve been having the same issue but with an Echo Dot that I do not recognize. I’ve tried everything and sought Spotify support and it still appears, even after moving apartments and setting up a totally new router. What is going on here?

Hey!  I just had this exact problem with my ex's Echo Dot.  If you go to the "account" page from the Windows app drop down menu on the top of the page, then go to "Apps" on the left side towards the bottom of the page, there will be an option to "revoke access" to Alexa. 

Suggested posts