Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Logging in with facebook

Logging in with facebook

I'm sorry if this has already been asked but I'm new to the communtiy. I sent an email to Spotify and they sent me here to ask the question. Starting here recently when I log into spotify at work all I do is click "log in with facebook" and it logs me straight in, it does not ask for a password. This concerns me because as I said this is my work computer. I tried to uninstall then reinstall and it is still linked to my facebook. Does anyone know how I can fix this??

2 Replies

Hey @agilbee,

The Spotify Support team usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

• Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.
      • If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the Community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.
MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi @Maximapple,

Thank you for your response! The message was my exact statement to them followed by telling me to come here or the help page and even go to Twitter. It then said: We're sure that these solutions will help with your query. Remember we will keep you in the loop on any major service updates via our Twitter. I did reply back to that message as you suggested. Thank you again!

Suggested posts